Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

I'm sorry if someone said something stupid to you, and I can understand how much effort you put into this otherwise you'd not be hurt reading comments. Sorry again

@Danila Asura never claimed so, anyone is free to do it as it is all illegal anyways, infact Asura dropped it, more so the reason that they wouldn't *flame* this translator.

Thank you for your hard work! I've worked in a few manga scan groups, so I have a slight notion of how much work you must put on every chapter. I really appreciate what you are doing. Don't mind the hateful comments, as you can see, many of us enjoy your chapters and are glad you're providing them to us.

Many thanks, much love 😍

Read the end note and just wanna share/compile why "sniping" or multiple scanlators are usually frowned upon:

1. You could be using your time and effort on other good mangas/manhwas that aren't being scanlated on a regular basis. Then again, you might just enjoy translating this manhwa in particular and that's fine.

2. The original translator might stop their releases because of the sniper. You could blame this on them being petty but that's just human nature, and we can't control how they feel. And as stated above, they might move their resources to translating other good mangas. The problem usually comes when the sniper gets bored also stops, so scanlations for the manga just ends up dead. So if you decide to continue scanlating this manhwa, just don't drop it unless you have another group replace you.

Most hate comments come from readers who have experienced their favorite mangas falling to obscurity because of some douchey sniper (looking at you, Isekai Ojiisan) but phrasing their frustrations in profanities will just us nowhere.

If this comment helped you understand why snipers are frowned upon, then that's good. Thanks for the translation!

TLDR; just don't be like some douchey snipers and your good

I really like your translations, thank you so much for the chapter! You don't deserve the hateful comments

thank you very much for the translation. it help me a lot consider in webtoon i must pay coin @,@ so thaank you so much for translating

Group Leader
Just scanlate what you want. I never understood the stigma of sniping when no one here actually has rights to any of these manga/webtoon. Fansubbing scene have way more than three people working on same series but it never posed a problem. Viewers can just pick their favourite flavor.

Though it's a different matter if you used the other groups' work, but if not it's all fine.

Ahhh what a good chapter and beautiful convo between the two dudes, thank you for the lovely chapter!

Thank you forr the chapter, i think your translation is very good and look forward to ypur releases.

Thanks for the chapter

I'd take a passionate scanlator over a person just trying to make money off someone else's work, anyday

i have aphantasia which means i cant visualize anything in my mind. even though i loved reading orv as the novel, (to borrow a line from dokja) the feeling of watching my favorite scenes come to life in this webtoon is indescribable

Users who are viewing this thread