Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

thanks so much translator. always appreciate how much work tl groups do for us mere readers to enjoy reading this.🙂 😉😉

Aa everyone else is saying, thank you veey much for the scanlations. It may be hard to read negative comments and even harder to get used to them but there is a lot of people right now supporting you. Being a noob scanlator suck with people complaining, I haven't read negative comments but I'm sure there's hopefully some constructive criticism you can use to improve your skills. I wish you the best of luck whether you do or don't continue scanlating whenever that happens and try to enjoy life because it may be small thing but I did get happy and smirk a tiny amount with that last sentence you said although I'm trying to find something that I can do that I can truly enjoy and be happy which a whole other story for another time or just never in these comments lol

Thank you for the scans! Those who are hating need to understand that everyone starts from somewhere and no one is perfect immediately. I thank you for taking the time to even translate this for us. Don't mind the keyboard warriors who can't even read in Korean let alone translate it (they don't speak for the rest of us!). We appreciate what you are doing and hope you continue to keep up the good work in the future!!!

HURTFUL COMMENT IS A WAY TO LIVE,

IF YOU LIVE IN FAIRY LAND THEN EVERY ONE WILL JUST PRAISE YOU.

BETTER EXPECT THE WORST THAN JUST BE VERY COMPLAICENT

BECAUSE BY NOT BEING VERY COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR POSITION

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO IMPROVE YOURSELF AND BEYOND!

Sniping and copying from flame-scans, then playing the victim? Not even worth the attention, block and wait for the good release

Fed-Kun's army
Coming out with them quality scanlations and carefree attitude,you cool af dude keep it up

i can't get use to gong pildu neat and suave look. i've always imagined him to be a bit messy and scruffy

Seriously, the immature people who are just assuming that you're not putting effort into this need to stop. We shouldn't assume things with no evidence. Thank you for your hard work and keep it up!!!

To be honest I never check who uploaded all this chapter, and I thought everyone need to be appreciated for making this translation possible. And I’ve read your version from when you start uploading and it’s a good translation and nice clean up too, so I dont really understand why people need to put hate comment, when they actually also just leeching off here reading latest update for free. Just keep translating you have done a really good jobbb

I like your translations better though? This one seems like there was actually MORE work out in to keep the translations clean. Idrc what anybody else says I definitely like yours better.

Dex-chan lover
Just ignore the naysayers, your translations are way better than Flame's anyways! Keep up the good work, I can't wait for more!

The fact that people are reading this for free and yet they still have the audacity to complain? Pathetic.

Also you're doing a really wonderful job! thank you so much for all the hard work!

Also your work is really good though? Why are people still complaining? Because of the late uploads?

Listen. The fact that there are people who are willing to translate this for us is already a huge help. You don't have the right to complain about their work because there isn't even a reason to do so.

Kinda sad to see that some people doesn't even know what gratitude is.

This translation is definitely much better and more accurate. And the image quality is better as well, Flame Scans is weirdly upscaled.

Some translation differences, for example.

Ch. 32:

Henlo's translation
-YJH: "Right before being buried under the monsters, the thing he put inside his mouth was...!"
-KDJ: "Ah, did he realize? Well, if it weren't for this guy, I wouldn't ever have known to use this method."

Flame scan's translation
-YJH: "Just before the monsters could reach him, he swallowed those...!"
-YJH...again???: "Doesn't he recognise what are those stones? Even if he does, he will still die."

Novel translation
「 That…? 」
Yoo Jonghyuk’s eyes shook with surprise. This bastard, did he find out? Well, I wouldn’t have known this method without him.

Ch. 33:

Henlo's translation
-JHW: "Did you find Lee Hyunsung-ssi's thigh comfortable?"

Flame scan's translation
-JHW: "Lee Hyunsung-ssi, how are your thighs?"

Novel translation
Jung Heewon smiled.
“By the way, is Lee Hyunsung’s thigh comfortable?”

Keep it up! you're doing it good and I think your translation is good enough to keep reading it.
And don't give a f*ck about haters :D

Users who are viewing this thread