Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

Ignore the dumb people talking about sniping and what not. Tbh, I came to a conclusion as a reader.

And that conclusion is that everyone is reading what they want, espescially reading on translated stuff that the translators even buy the raws, and they read it for free. We have no right to judge. Because in the first place, no translator hold ownership of the manga they're translating, and readers simply read, they can't possibly have any right to say when they're reading a translator's work.

So do your best, keep it up, and ignore the dumb idiots. :)

I appreciate you for bringing us the updates!! And just to let you know those haters are still reading so don’t mind them and thank you again!!

Seeing all the comments here it seems you got through :D
Many people read your scanslations and support you
And I will also say: Good work buddy! Keep them chapters comin' ;D

I don't know about other people but I appreciate anyone who is willing to take on the arduous task of scanalating a manga/manhwa/manhua. I don't care much for 'sniping' as long as the individuals involved update when they can and are proud of their work. Thank you for the hard work. 정말 고맙습니다

Thank you so much for your hard work man, I really appreciate it a lot, I know that doing all of this takes a lot of time and effort and is something I greatly appreciate from you, keep going please!

Is this how I comment? I wanted to thank you for the translations and I didn't even knew they were a few days late but like that's important tho. Seriously the translators who scan, typeset, clean, and do all the work that take hours for no money fr are doing god's work! Please keep them up this is one of the best translation and illegal-uplaod manhwa I have seen!

Dex-chan lover
Ignore the haters, block them. At some point you won't even care about what idiots who can't think past themselves have to say, and you'll grow as an individual.

Thank you.

😊

@emu11 don't bother with that person. He's just a hater. He does not care if this is good or not, he just wants to hate. He hates this coz he just hates this. They only gave "reasons" for show and to justify their hate. I already saw many people like that in other manga/manhwa too. They don't care if the manga/manhwa gets better or good from the start, coz they just want to throw hate.

@basicusername117 lol are you from Flamescans? Honestly it's either that or that you haven't read the novel if you think that Flamescans' translation are more high quality than this one. Henlo's scanlations are more faithful to the already completed and fully translated novel with sentences that flow more easily to read. go ahead and wait for Flames then. It's not like they had updated this week.

Users who are viewing this thread