Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

I'm a sobbing mess right now after that Hyunsung and Dokja scene. That scene is very important (at least to me) in the later chapters. I love how the supporting characters in this story are given the spotlight, too.

And the TL's note at the end, spoken like a true fan of the novel. @Henlohenlo thank you for the translation!

thank you soo much for your chapter! we love your work regardlessly!!

This phrase in the autor's comment is really threatening: "Even if there was only one person interested in them, my versions shall exist just for that one reader".
Are you implying that there will be a three thousand episodes and the apocalypse after that? I can deal with the apocalypse, but c'mon I hope this manhawa will not drag the story too much 🤬

Hyunsung’s evolution got me unexpectedly hyped lmao
p.s thanks for the translation🙏

Fed-Kun's army
Boy that phrase at the end, someone sure have finished the novel lmaoooo

Thank you very much for your efforts to translate and make this readily available for others. I think there are many more than one reader who appreciates this, but I am one and I can definitively say that I do.

scanlator man you are gonna make me cry man i can feel it u are sad cuz u are not getting appreciated i appreciate u thx for the chapter

Hyunsung is so damn cool in this chapter.

For the translator, thank you for the hard work. I honestly prefer yours over the others.

And oh my God, that part at the end! Is that a reference to the last chapter of the novel?

Users who are viewing this thread