Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

Thanks for the chapter. As a reader as long as I get a decent translation, I am grateful.

I support scanlation groups methods to earn some buck through ads and donation, after putting so much efforts. And I dont like snippers for that reason, they are just after quick bucks when the comic has gained some popularity.

Though there are lots of comics to translate but only few of them are great. And so groups often fight for them.

I am just grateful that I get to read some of that stuff.

@LightPrayer
Cewl beans, still gonna read it here instead of on the official source since the official sources’ platform is insanely annoying to use. But good for you for ranting and putting out such negativity into the world! Hopefully it made your day!
Kinda funny that you’re here at this chapter but whatever lol

Hey mr. Scanlator (Henlo-sama)... We really love your work.,,, the fans world wide are reading your scanlations.... really love your work.... lots of love from India <3

Translator-nim thank you so much for ur hard work its really appreciated. Take care of urself and dont mind hatefull comments ur work is amazing.
Have a good week ❤

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand, I see nothing to complain here about your scans, keep up the good work!

Tbh, I do not really care about sniping. If someone wants to make their own version, they can go right ahead. We are already pirating stuff so we can't act as if we own a series and no one else can touch it.

@Doomer, the MC is trying to change shit he read in the novel... maybe that's why he destroyed the land lords... he looked happy when he said lets go to a world without private lands

Hey Sir Scanlator, check the hate comments for critique on your work but if it's just complaining about the mangadex notification thing, then ignore them. Your work has been exemplary as far as i've read it, so i think something like the notification thing is not just bearable but very much an acceptable annoyance in exchange for your good work.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the hate comments, personally I enjoy all chapters that are translated, even the rough ones, since I can atleast get a basic understanding of the story compared to reading an unknown language, so editing and translations don't have to be perfect, and the time it takes to translate don't matter, I get to read a story I'm interested in, so thanks for the chapter(s), and have a great day!

@Lightprayer Respect what you say, I also read the official releases. But unfortunately, this is always going to happen no matter what. Even if henlo wasn't here FLAME scans won't stop either until they get a cease and desist. I support @Henlohenlo because they in my opinion have a better, more organic feeling version, and their presence here will make FLAME at least try fucking better. Keep doing a good job Henlo

"just for that one reader"
really embodying ORV there i like it. keep it up and thanks!

I don't want to be the hypocrite guy who talks about don't translate official translation yada yada and yet still be in this mangadex place and even translate series. In my reader's perspective i enjoy faster translation here and i still buying coins in official if i want to, just do what you want to do and ofc it's always appreciated, good luck and keep up the good work.

Thanks for the chapter. It’s an incredible work you’re doing, especially that you’re doing it alone where some groups can’t even get 25% as good

Power Uploader
@Mintee yeah flame scans is terrible, literally anything is better than that (when they don't downright steal chapter translations), at least from my experience from other series they made. I don't actually read OR in here.

Users who are viewing this thread