Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

"Even if there was only one person interested in them, my versions shall exist just for that one reader." OH MY GOD I SEE WHAT U DID THERE 😭😭😭 BRB CRYING

What the hell there are hate comments this is amazing and truly really really good if there are hate coments about this they are dumb because they need to see some translated 5hat are actually bad because mmmm this one is smooth and amazing

Ignore those hate comments! I appreciate your work and thank you for the translation!

Thanks for the chapter <3, and just ignore those hate comments. I really apreciate the job you are doing.

As you can see, that "one reader" is in truth 'many'. I actually saw the note on Mangakakalot's 'upload', but I logged into this old account just to type a paragraph.

As the other 'ones' here, I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you and don't be afraid to open up if you have misgivings to your readers, because as you see 'we' do care.

You are doing fantastic work, at a pace that makes for incredibly clean and fluid translation, if you wish to keep it up (you as human being should always come first and as a translator second) you will always have readers like me!

Users who are viewing this thread