Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

Nobody "owns" a series you get sniped, you get sniped. It's a reality in the scanlation world. Being an asshole about it is pretty dumb. There is a sorta "Okay this group is doing this we shouldn't do it as well" but not everybody follows it and it's at ones own discretion.

Aggregator gang
I feel disappointed, not becase snipping or any drama, only because I went from feeling joy that the next chapter is out, to realising I read this before.

You guys should stop using "would" when the correct word is "will".

Make sure the Landlord Alliance would remain unaware. ---> Make sure the Landlord Alliance will remain unaware.
I'm really not sure if this would work out. --> I'm really not sure if this will work out.
This was the time for maximum efficiency with minimal investment. I also would need to use my coins elsewhere. --> This is the time for maximum efficiency with minimal investment. I also will need to use my coins elsewhere.

Maybe get a new proofreader?

@Emiya_Kiritsugu Dude, can't you stop complaining at the end of every chapter? The snipe drama is over, so we should making a fuss. Assholes like you aren't liked in this community. The dude's tryna change for the better, so let him change. And tbh, If I was in his stead, I would've done the same like complaining cuz I feel like snipers are really annoying.

Dex-chan lover
The other one's translations feels more realistic and smooth, I say this group still has room for improvement from comparison alone.

Group Leader
@Shiggle now I'm curious. Wtf u guys talking about? I checked the prev chap and I didn't see him. I do think you're quite rude though.

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON / PEOPLE AND I WISH YOU (AND EVERYONE WHO HELPED) EVERY GOOD ON EARTH

Users who are viewing this thread