Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 35 - Emergency Defense (3)

Damm, you're solo translation a webtoon, thank you so much for your hard work.

I'm appreciate both your time and other groups to translate it for us, but I like the style of your translate more than others.

i appreciate you and your efforts dear translator! whenever a new episode comes out on webtoon, i leave a like whether i reread it or not, it's all about the little efforts to support authors as well!

That's a good quality translation.
Thank you! Especially when you are a solo scanlator who does amazing work!

Yep as expected I like your scanlation more than the other one. Just because yours are more faithful to the novel materials. Like seriously, they can put novel chapters in the end but can't be more faithful to it??

He is alone, he does quality and goes almost as fast as a team?
I know it's almost Christmas, but I find it hard to believe.

Power Uploader
You’re an all star! Let me know if you want to work on more series at your convenience!

I'm only familiar with the manhwa, but I can definitely see why so many people adore the web novel for this series. Kim Dokja is a certified badass and probably one of the cooler characters I've seen in a long time. Something tells me there's more to his adaptability than his bookmark skill and having read the entire story for over a decade, though I'm honestly looking forward to finding out anything more about his character and backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread