Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 35 - Emergency Defense (3)

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update. Also, you are kind to make a group name so if people wanted to, they can block. I like your translation and the quality though I will be here to read for the foreseeable future.

Thank you Henlo for the translation! It's very impressive to achieve such high quality for a solo scanlator. I especially like the effort of translating SFX in almost every panel. Keep up the good work! 😊

So here we get to see a glimpse of our scamming rat bastard. So beautiful *sniffs*
Also thank you henlo for the translation!

For fellow novel readers:
YIE DID Y'ALL SEE THAT MOMENT BETWEEN HYUNSUNG AND HEEWON ASJHFJHDKAHGSYH

I still cant wrap my head around how solo scanlators can do translating, redrawing and typesetting to this level. Thanks for the quality

ur translation quality is so good keep up the work, im so tired of shitty translation + ur work is rly a relief to see

@B3ll3r0ph0nt3s
U can do it by giving the chapters of the ORV in webtoons a "like", did u know that ToG was scouted into an anime due to very high "likes" rating given to it in webtoon??
I do felt lil bit disappointed by SIU decision to go hiatus and focus on the anime, but well the man gotta make a living..

Edit: Oh, and I mean the english version webtoons which as of date still in chapter 25 (free) and 32 (paid)..

Dex-chan lover
Your tl's are far more readable than the other groups so I appreciate the efforts. The other tls were miserable to read at times.
Might not be a bad idea to try and find a team to work with you too since I want your quality to stick around lol.

Users who are viewing this thread