Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 36 - Emergency Defense (4)

Fed-Kun's army
😢
Dokja and Joonghyuk’s suicidal tendencies never fail to make me sad. But who’s got time for therapy during apocalypses anyway

Looking at junghyuk's dead eyes and suffering made me giggle just imagining dokja running up to him right there and bashing his head in... I'm really hoping he gets to do that soon omg

"What are you doing ya fucking bastard!!!" BAM. It'll be so awesome 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
This MC is kinda annoying, he's like the readers of a webtoon that read the novel and think they are gods

lol this is so much more interesting than reading it (i still recommend reading it since the novel is also interesting tho)

Fed-Kun's army
@BOTMAN i mean, i guess you can think that, but Dokja’s just using what he has to his advantage. By using the knowledge that he attained from reading the novel, he’s making it easier to survive, whether it’s for himself or the people around him. And he can’t exactly let Jonghyuk die, because the novel revolves around him. And if he dies, the world might reset or something, and Dokja probably won’t remember anything, so he’s doing everything he can to prevent that scenario.

Heewon sleeping so carelessly 🤣

Hyunsung and Heewon in the bacc— ❤🤧

And Pildu ahjussi cute "mmph" haha LOL

@YEEeeet02 have you even played Survive Mola Mola. If you haven't then you clearly don't know that you can't get "good" at that game. And if you really haven't played that game before. Just some advice, you really shouldn't say someone sucks at a game when you don't or haven't even played it before.

"Sunfish bastard!"
says the one who either dies or goes MIA at the end of every arc

h6NHFNO.png

OOO is this going to lead the mc liking the mc mc :DDD
I HATE THIS CLIFFHANGER >M<

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread