Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 38 - The Omniscient Sunfish (2)

@Evelynchips The MC should be the only one capable of reading the novel at all right now. When the apocalypse started the novel was deleted and the creator sent the MC a copy of it as a thank you for being the only reader.
More likely than not the "others that are like him" are some of the people that started reading it at the beginning and just remember some of the events.

remember when kdj explain in the earlier there are 1000 views then its decreased until only one person (which is kdj)???

This apostles dont gain skill like kdj, the novel already deleted thats why they make a group and collecting their memories abt the event in novel together and move as group

if you dont want to get too much soiler pls dont open this one
remember kdj ever mention abt novel that he thinks do plagiarism bcs the content really similiar with the one tls123 made??

that person who made that will show up later

i hope it not make u confuse since this is not my native languange 💦

i thought trexs could see fairly good no? then again no one knows since they arent alive anymore.

MC is the only reader of the light novel to stick with the story to the end so when he says others like him that means people that read the story but dropped it years ago have amazing memory. I don't think they will become too much of a threat since he has the same knowledge.

Contributor
Considering their powers, killing a T-Rex isn't that impressive, considering T-Rexes were scavengers.

Thank you for the fast update!!

Dokja, is that the time for you to remind the Jonghyuk-persuade-Gilyoung-scene?

But you looked cool, sometimes looked funny, it's okay. I cheer for JongDok more wwwww

Poo Jihye tho 😂😂😂😂

Dino Meat! Gilyoung is so cute ;u;
I was hoping he could take Titano ;n; that would be cool pet

T51

Double-page supporter
Out of all the characters, I never thought Jihye would turn out looking like this. They did a good job on Anna Croft tho

Dex-chan lover
you're a mean one, Kim Dokja
You really are a heel
You're as cuddly as a cactus
You're as charming as an eel
Kim Dokja
You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel

Dex-chan lover
@supersaiyandoyle

why yes, they did scavenge a lot. why? because they were so fucking terrifying they could easily kill or scare away any other predators from their meals, but were too slow to chase down most prey. scavenger is not an insult, it's a compliment.

"there are others like me"
What bs is it pulling. The first chapter clearly told us the novel was so bad it only ever show view once and that is by our mc or almlst all of the chapters released for the novel

That's what you get for choosing to follow a sunfish instead of Kim Dokja Lee Jihye!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Goukenslayer

It didn't have 1 view since the first chapter, it started out quite popular but only one (Dokja) remained to the end. This implies that there are people who know of the earlier parts/scenarios of the novel.

maybe reread chapter 1 eh?

also can't wait to see theatre master

Users who are viewing this thread