Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 38 - The Omniscient Sunfish (2)

I'm kinda really scared about these prophets. I love when MC's just own the power and no one else has the same. Now there will be more people and they're all gonna have their own motivations. Ugh, but I'll keep reading cuz I need to see this through.

I thought mc was the only reader of this novel though and thats why he got this special ability and shit, is the author back peddling on that ?

Just want to put my mind to ease
Sorry for comparing but how couldnt I?
If Solo Leveling all about a person showcase a OP skill to all of enemy, Kim Dokja more like a cunning one he use his knowledge from the what he read and prepared things before

Kim Dokja was the only one who read to the end of the novel, other people read it but dropped it early on

Maybe the prophets were the early readers of the webnovel. Since protagonist mentioned that there were people in the beginning but eventually they dropped the webnovel and he was the only one that reached the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Danila he was the only reader of it until the final chapter, as all the last chapters in ch1 had 1 view on them, but I think he said the web novel was quite popular at the start. So i think its a case of 'people that read it and didnt finish it' being the 'others', while he alone read it all the way through.

@00111 if I remember right it was 1 view per chapter after only like 10 chapters so would they really be any danger to him ?

I love dirtbag Dokja, you fucking troll 😂 No wonder Jihye can't stand him, they're both so petty

I just realized that sunfish is very small chess engine wrote in Python.

Dex-chan lover
The other "readers" are going to be way less knowledgeable than our Omniscient Reader, it'll be interresting to see how much this new guy knows about the story ^^

Group Leader
Thanks for the reminder that MC is not the good-will person but regular person.

WoW this is so good and logical
The main character read it all the way to the end but some might have just read the start and that’s how they knew that’s awesome the information at the start explains it nicely

Dex-chan lover
@Danila Im not sure, but we should expect at least some of them know what is going on atm, i think. Since the end-knowledge wont be useful till the ..well, the end. Plus, knowing that something is happening is one thing, another is to use it to their benefit, like the MC is doing so far. If the other person/others sent out parties into dungeons, theres a chance they are weaker, or they dont have the same skill, the 4th wall thingy.

Users who are viewing this thread