Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 38 - The Omniscient Sunfish (2)

they got the facts about it vision wrong, t-rex had a huge field of vision add that on top of their sense that rivals that of a turkey vulture and you have a predator that will always know where you are

Dex-chan lover
These "Prophets" probably don't have the same skill as our main MC, but only knows some early story stuff and utilizing it to their advantage, making them seem like they know the future. I have not read the raws, so I don't know.
The fact that there are more people from the "Real world" is interesting, but I hope they don't join the party or something. Especially if its some cliche women with good looks that force themself onto the MC.

@00111 @Danila

The specific count is the highest count besides him got into the mid 100s. The actual novel ended at 3500+? There's some spoilers related to this that I won't go into because obviously Three Ways To Survive in a Ruined World is the centerpiece plot of ORV.

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised they didn't run into raptors when they reached the research lab.

"When I was a kid" - Gilyoung-ah is too cute! I wanna adopt him xD

Dex-chan lover
this is somewhat interesting... if someone is the same as the mc who read at least few chapters of ways of survival
does that mean those people has the power of ORV or they just remember the few chapter they read?..

What is that line on MC's face when he is looking at the potions? Stop playing with paint, lol

I remember in the 1st or 2nd chapter there was a part we saw the number of chapters. They showed some views like two, three or five views then all of them dropped it eventually then it was only him who finished the book.

Btw.. 4 types of potions.. 20 in total.. so it should be 5 potions each type.. what a coincidence, MC's group is made out of 5 people :-? .. so 1 set each..

Oh yeah, I remember that at there were like 1000 views on the first chapter and then dropped massively on the next 2 and 3 and after that it was only MC reading it.
My question is, can those who read the early chapters read the rest of the book like MC?
(he reads it from time to time on the phone)

Users who are viewing this thread