Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 38 - The Omniscient Sunfish (2)

@goukenslayer

MC said he is the only one who knows the end of this novel, not the only one who reading it. Pay attention please instead gotting mad.

Fed-Kun's army
@necromach
He’s the only one that has read it the farthest 3000+ chapters. I think the highest is like in 300 chpts in range.

@Goukenslayer
the novel wasn’t bad, there was just not many readers, and Mc was the only reader up till a certain point

Fed-Kun's army
also SSS-Class Suicide Hunter reminds me of an upcoming part of ORV lmao
if you know you know

what the hell is that black streak when he first finds the elixirs, i thought there was a really thick hair on my screen lmao

@GoukenSlayer it didn't say he was the ONLY one reading it from start to finish, it said he was the only one that completed it and all the others gave up on it in early chapters because it was extremely detailed to the point of excessiveness, like you wouldn't want to spend your years reading a story that explains every little step now would you?

@Kuluhurubb If I remember there was a giant mantis above ground in the early parts of the chapters maybe that was titano 2? because of its size "my prophets power are activating"

For those's people who remembers the early parts of the chapters it in ORV, Yeah I'm talking to you guys
congrats your a prophet now

@Its_Ya_Boi_Lava I think you nail on this.

3149 chapters in total. Dokja has been reading the TWSA from middle school, (high school maybe not Korean), University, draft service, all the way to his company job. That over 10 years of reading this novel.

For the other readers, there were only 1200 total views on TWSA. Around Chapter 50, the viewership drops to 12, and around Chapter 110 Dokja was the sole reader. Probably 1 other has read a few more chapters here and there. However, they are play-off limited knowledge scrapping together as false prophets' collective knowledge.

But our boy not only read all over TWSA but has a private copy for his eyes only.

I just reread the novel and disappointed they didn't add this after Jihye whines about not getting any ampoules

I ignored Lee Jihye’s whines and packed the ampoules.

Jung Heewon patted the shoulder of the grouchy Lee Jihye while staring at Lee Jihye’s shining sword.

“Little sister, the world has to be fair.”

Idk why, but it melt my hearth

Users who are viewing this thread