Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 39 - The Omniscient Sunfish (3)

god, i wish they were housing Mjolnir power armor in there i would have been so ecstatic

@srct17 sure KDJ does (currently) lead the group that would've been formed by YJH, but in most points of the WN YJH is either equally or more powerful (in fights) than KDJ.

edit: and of course the mc who is the smartest would be best girl
HSY
who will hopefully be making an appearance in a month or three.

Relax my friend who never read ORV..... if I am gonna make it simple compression you can compared Solo Leveling with another hundreds if not thousands novel out there because they have the same formula when they create the story BUT there is only one ORV that you cannot compared it with another novel because its have an original pace in the story itself that the authors itself planning it for 10 years

That makes this kind of novel cannot just be your copy-paste novel like others. ORV has a great concept, excellent pacing, and a beautiful conclusion..... for me only Lord of The Mysteries that can compete with ORV, and both of them are a masterpiece in webnovels history.

@greyhud90 it's true that they love boarding, i mean close combat and land combat was the japanese' specialty during then, but they were also in love with arquebuses and had 1/4 of the army they sent to korea loaded with those guns. they also used cannons during that war (cuz, y'know, it's naval warfare).

edit: I looked closely and realised that the ship isn't a turtle ship, which is historically accurate. what isn't accurate is the lack of 11 other ships and yi himself due to mr theatre master twisting the plot.

This little one likes the secretive plotter. We all hate spoilers, except spoilers themselves

Fed-Kun's army
I hope everyone who enjoys this story doesn't get spoiled about important plotpoints of the story.
AKA never open the wikia for this. lol

also I'm waiting to see best girl HSY, pls come soon

Double-page supporter
@YEEeeet02 YOOOOO wtf? 6 MCs? I want the person that we follow to be strong, but I don't know how were are meant to follow 6 MC's.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

YJY are in his weak state rn, hurry KDJ!!
cant wait for best girl HSY although we have to see her not in her original form

It's the battle of Myeongnyang in English, even though I know you tried to correctly spell it from its Korean name (명량대첩) 😅 Didn't read the previous comments, so I'm not sure if someone already pointed it out...
And thanks for the translation !

Users who are viewing this thread