Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 39 - The Omniscient Sunfish (3)

If anyone is interested in watching the movie at the end of the chapter, it's called The Admiral: Roaring Currents and I think it's on Netflix.

I really don’t like the “protagonist” no matter if he’s supposed to be okay or not, he’s just so pesky.

Haha its ironic how jihye said the dude is just a character, but little does she know, shes also a character

omggg this scene, I can't wait for Lee Jihye to come through!! We're finally getting closer to that scene in the prologue too!! Thank you for the chapter, the SFX were beautiful!!

slch000 How ironic, she's a character in a book as a character in a manhwa. Hell, maybe we're all characters and it is ironic for us to be saying this.

@Singul4r I don't know the movie but it's probably referring to the Battle of Myeongnyang (since 12 ships + 1 = 13 ships and at that battle Admiral Yi only had 13 ships).

The movie is most likely referring to "The Admiral: Roaring Currents", or "명량" in korean. It's a great movie, I'd recommend it to anyone who's interested.

Supporter
Final movie was already mentioned by Gorogoron.

But can we have a list of all the movie posters?

Users who are viewing this thread