Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 39 - The Omniscient Sunfish (3)

Double-page supporter
Is Mc wearing the clothes from resident evil? lol that was the movie that hit me when I saw it.

oh finally the next chapter , one of my favorite part from novel
LJY stigma request from Yi Shun Shin
And then the next one
KDJ vs YJH in intro chapter

@Xnovalx If thats you mean being useless, and yes he will become coming more useless in future scenario

Double-page supporter
@storse Honestly, if the MC became strong instantly, I'd be pissed. But that's not what I want. I want a story around the MC, not him becoming some character that's just there. Also they are not main characters if the story doesn't revolve around them...

i don't know anything about Admiral Yi, so the first thought come to mind is they gonna fight octopus, the big one (Charybdis from Percy Jackson) or the furry one (Pirates of Caribbeans' Davy Jones)

It’s final destination, not fighting destination.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... John Wick was already done. Along with Inception, Pirates of the Caribbean and Hulk.

Nice speedrun on Titanic.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to see more of her in that dress, she looked good!

Fed-Kun's army
One little turtle (boat)
Floating out at sea:
Japanese cannons gonna
Make you Swiss cheese!

Double-page supporter
@StoneHarth While Solo Leveling is amazing, that is a power fantasy. I didn't come here for that. I expected the MC to use his wits more to go around his tasks, which have been kind of underwhelming so far. Nonetheless, Ill keep reading because people have hyped this up a lot.

Dex-chan lover
In this universe, you speed run movies instead of games.

Lmao. Poor Jihye keeps getting out with absolutely zero rewards to show for her troubles.

@XNovalX As a pointer to help you assess whether you'll like the story or not (because it's really put to preferences what kind of character writing you enjoy): This is not a solely MC centric POV story. Because his whole thing is being a 'reader', other main characters get a lot of focus. The big things you learn about this MC isn't from himself but rather from the POV of other characters. Kim Dokja may be a MC, but he's not the only protagonist.

With regards to the wits he uses for tasks, the MC doesn't really ever spell out much of his thought process (even to you the reader) you don't see the wit in what he does until the final payoff (plus so far the tasks have been relatively tame too).

Double-page supporter
If I remember correctly the Japanese in that war didn't use cannons or rifles.
They love boarding instead
And why are they above the roof of a turtle boat?
It supposed to be enclosed with the cannons only exposed to combat against their boarding party

Users who are viewing this thread