Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 40 - The Omniscient Sunfish (4)

As much as I appreciate the redrawing, don't push yourself too hard! I do like Duke of Loyalty and Warfare, because it's more specific to him, but it's fine either way. Ahh, seeing this part of the book being drawn kind of makes me want to cry. Thank you so much for your hard work

Aggregator gang
really appreciate your notes and work with the chapter/redraws, i always wait for your versions for this reason.

don't worry about feeling obliged to do the redraws moving forward if you are strapped for time.

henlohenlo back at it again with their godly skills 😌😌😌 thanks for this chap!

Double-page supporter
Your contextual notes are superb additions to help us readers with the series' flavor. Much, much appreciated.

Thanks a lot for all the tidbit notes u put @Henlohenlo, it does give better explanations and made people not familiar with the stories origin immersed better in the stories..
As for the choice of words, I'll prefer that u use what is most commonly used by koreans so that we who didn't understand korean (language/culture/etc) can relate better and not misunderstood the term author's trying to convene..

Damn, an awakening of a character is always good. Especially this chapter! The art was fantasic and props to the scan group who redrew it

Another vote for Duke of Loyalty and Warfare, it just doesn't feel right to refer to YSS as anything else.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, thanks for all the notes! The novel translations didn’t explain so I had no idea I missed so many references. Hmm I prefer Duke of Loyalty and Warfare since that’s what I’m used to

Honestly I prefer "Maritime War God" since Jihye is the only character I've tagged as connected to the sea so having her sponsor be called something that relates to the sea makes sense to me, plus "War God" sound cool as heck.

But either "Great Admiral" or "Duke of Loyalty and Warfare" is fine too, whatever is most convenient for you 👌

thank u for providing good translations as well as context on the korean history that orv has. i prefer great admiral as its short and sweet :) always excited for your chapters to come out!

i keep being teary-eyed when i read this chapter. it's so wonderfully executed! IMAGINE THIS BEING ANIMATED PROPERLY AND ALL. AHHHH what a sight. i love this series. thank you as well for the translation notes! very much appreciated

oooh yeah character awakening!

thank you for the chapter, i always appreciate how you provide notes to help us understand the whole situation better. oh, and great admiral sounds good to me!

Thank you, really, thank you. I like reading your translations and the explanations. Can't wait for the next chapter.

The ghost fleet is amazing even though it's just lv.1. Wow.

you really do a hard work on these translations, i couldnt understand those details in the novel so i really like when i read your explanations! tysm

Users who are viewing this thread