Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 41 - The Omniscient Sunfish (5)

Good to know that the two groups are now working together on this series. Well done guys and thank you for the translation

Thank you for collab instead of competing, that way some readers here won't complain about quality etc. when it is made by the group they prefer

I like the theatre master's look, kinda fits in a way since controlling movies exists

Ah, it's so peaceful here despite the content of the chapter.

I can't believe im this happy after seeing the credit page 😂

Wow! I'm so happy for the collab! That's the spirit! Good job guys! Thank you for the chapter! Looking forward to the coming ones.

Honestly, the first time i read the novel i imagined Simulacrum as an old pirate. I don't fvcking know why tho. That's why i am excited to see how they would draw him. I got surprised tho when i saw this. Simulacrum looks like a gentleman XD and i like it hahaha

Happy for the collab! That was such a hype chapter... Will lee jihye realize how horrid her master is now?? Thank you !

Fed-Kun's army
Great chapter. Other than the subtle japanese hate this chapter reeks of it was good

Group Leader
Glad there's a collab respect for flame scans has gone up and so will the quality of this series.
This chapter is an interesting twist to events I thought would play out.

Thank you for the update!! Finally collab!! I was a bit nervous actually while seeing the two version every chap of ORV 🤧🤧🤧🤧

Ph gosh, one of my fav scene, Dokja slapped the sunfish bastard 😂😂😂

But ung, I don't wanna see that bastard hit Dokja again
even though in the future we would see this scene again and again
🤧🤧🤧🤧

And the last dialogue of Jihye... 🤧🤧🤧🤧

I have been wondering for a while, is Lee yihee really a character? I was intrigued by the chapter on the titanic when she herself thought she was real, so is she real or is she a characters? is everyone then I n this story a character but think they are real?

Grats on the collab, definitely the best case scenario, was really fun reading the two styles back to back for a while

Users who are viewing this thread