Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 42 - The Omniscient Sunfish (6)

Group Leader
Raws Quality Going Down Cuz Some Issue, Forgive us
But The Other Quality Never LOW xD

Fed-Kun's army
glad we finally reached this point in the novel, also if you guys didnt catch it, some of the panels from the prolouge chapter are in here when they fight, ima sucker for dem references, we still got 300+ chapters to be adapted and its bout to get CRAZY

>tfw you realize the character you're a fan of is kind of a pussy
Regardless, bless you for the translations!~

Fed-Kun's army
Question for those who read the novel: is the MC regressor dressed like a priest because he was a catholic, or is it just the comic artist's fetish?

So how come it's saying this is only his third time regressing when it's obviously been more times?

@MezMez not a complete sociopath with no emotion or inner dialogue = a pussy, alright bud. go read solo leveling or something if you want a character with no substance.

this chapter was amazing and I love the series but, and this is probably unpopular, I really, really hate the regressor MC (edgeboi).

He didn't do anything particularly unjustifiable and id probably relate more if the story was from his POV, but he's really just been nothing but an ass to everyone

FINALLY WE'VE COME TO THIS POINT.

Still gonna save my screech for chapter 45ish tho wwww

Fed-Kun's army
One of the funny scenes is coming up, I can’t wait :3
@Legion_01 iirc Joonghyuk prefers black. He hates wearing white but I can’t remember why. Well he and Dokja get opposing color schemes later, it becomes symbolic
@xxxNothingxxx
Dokja arrived at the beginning of the novel. In the original novel, the POV starts at Joonghyuk’s 3rd regression, so he’s basically still a baby compared to how he is at the end of the novel. Dokja has future knowledge of how he will be, which is why he said “I know of a future you don’t”

Users who are viewing this thread