Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 42 - The Omniscient Sunfish (6)

Double-page supporter
Better characterization than solo leveling in one chapter.

Ah reading this again gives nostalgia and I feel like crying again XD I don't know if I was too immersed in this chapter because I already read the novel, but either way they brought out the scene well!!!

WOOO, THE FEELS ARE REVVING UP. I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one crying through that novel..

ooh, finally the prologue scene. This where I left off in the web novel so I don't know what happens from here. But YJH inner monologue was quite deep and sad tbh.

I love it 😭💗💖 The adaptation was done nicely than I expected and now I miss the novel because of this 😭💖

Group Leader
ah, sorry @bbJon and @PickleOnionKnight, i asked in a bad way
what i meant was "if 'character list' show it's YJH's third regression, does that means the skill depends more on what KDJ 'know' (or more like what tls123 knew at the time she wrote the novel) and does not reflect reality?", but @bbJon kind of answered it since since it's YJH's memories of his 2 first regressions and since memories are fundamentally the essence of people, we could say that it's really YJH too... kind of philosophic tho...

@albirew I speedrun my first reading (551 chapters at 3 days 😂) and currently still at ch250 on my second reread, so take this with a grain of salt
some things that may have caused "3rd regression" to show up might be:
- Ways of Survival starts at 3rd regression, and KDJ thinks he is at the start of the novel. Can't really blame him as the only thing that points out that he is not at 3rd regression is that YJH keeps deviating from the actions of novel3rdYJH (shown several times in manhwa already) and he has no clear proof as YJH has no other memories, the system says so, and the events in 1863 will happen much later on
- KDJ has no knowledge of 1864th world line or the events that would happen in 1863 wordline as his (and one other person as SP sent 2 people to 1863YJH) interference caused the split of 1863YJH. He does not agree with sealing the whole 1863rd worldline to stop YJH from continuously dying and regressing , which is SP's condition to the other person who got sent ahead of KDJ to 1863 worldline
- KDJ being KDJ managed to charm (?) / inspire (?) 1863YJH as sunfish has worst regression depression here, so he decided to regress, lose his memories (3rd regression onwards with dead avatar) and keep his good memories (up to second regression), and to bring KDJ back to 3rd worldline
- KDJ showed 1863rdYJH how "happy" our current YJH is in the 3rd regression, so YJH decided to regress and look for KDJ in the other wordline. This might have caused the merging of 3rd and 1864th wordline, and for the fact that Ways of Survival ends at 1863rd regression and the novel has no clear epilogue
- I think that instead of the past affecting the future, this is a case of future affecting the past. So to answer your question, I guess there's no specific answer as this event is triggered by too many factors already, but mainly with SP sending KDJ in 1863rd worldline that caused a domino effect and the merging of 2 world lines. Btw, SP (and well KDJ) is not a character from Ways of Survival. The system might have only used 3rd regression because so far, there's no proof otherwise, and technically 1864 worldline is not a part of Ways of Survival as it only came into being when YJH decided to break free from being a novel character when he decided to regress and look for KDJ
Not sure if these help, ORV's meta concept sure is confusing lol

@Penge Don't worry it's coming really soon 😂
Let's just say that Uriel will like her interpretation of the situation a lot and that her wild imagination will be at the origin of the most funny situations of the entire webnovel 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread