Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 46 - Future War (3)

Spoil me...is there another reader? Also If possible please tell in as Little detail As possible....well honestly I wouldn't even mind full spoilers

@That1friend
Spoilers!!!!!!
w/ as little detail as possible:
another? well it used to be a webnovel posted on the internet where anyone can access...... so more like "anOtHEr"

@imbored65342

Well that's what I was thinking, but earlier they portrayed mc as the only one who stayed with the "Long" webnovel.....and the whole time I was like There's no fucking way he was the only one to finish reading it when we have a whole bunch of People seething for the next chapter if one piece 😅

Ok so Ik I asked for "As little detail as possible" 🥴😅but is he the only one Granted the ability "Omniscient reader"? Or even did anyone else even Finish it besides him?

Also also Thank you

oh my god this is so hilarious 🤣🤣 Jihye missunderstand make uriel's eye opened 😳😳

cant wait this chapter released on webtoon!!

@That1friend
Yes he's the only one with the ability "Omniscient reader" if you want to know the reason that would require spoilers that will be revealed at the end of the book and he's the only one who finished the book the other readers have read up until 100 chapters or so

@That1friend
i'll try to answer, this maybe contain too much information for u , so beware

excluded kdj, the furthest one only reached until chapter 100 ( if im not wrong, it explained in early chapter in novel. maybe you can see this in early chapter in manhwa too, although kdj not really explained abt it there)

as for the privilege become reader although stop in halfway
no, they dont have any privilege, but for ppl who read it until chapter 100
they have ability according reading wos, but not omniscient reader

How could Le Jihye misunderstood it like that haha and Uriel gone rotten 🤣🤣

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
How could there be a another reader as there was only one reported reader on site

Omg lmao it's here, I just know Demon-like Judge of Fire is having a blast. Secretive Plotter lmaooooooo. KIM DOKJA CRINGING AT THE WORDS LMAOOOOOO.

Dex-chan lover
If those readers got gifted with abilities by the author just because they read the novel I'm gonna flip.
I wonder if Dokja is going to come clean with the protagonist and tell him the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread