Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 46 - Future War (3)

SPOILERRRRR

I completely agree with the one that said that Secretive Plotter's reactions are even funnier when you already finished the novel LMAOOO

Dex-chan lover
'The constellation prisoner of the Golden headband hates ■'
This had me cackling lmaoooo

A certain constellation is def traumatized from that misunderstanding.
Poor 666 trynna enjoy his break by watching some fucked up live streams but somehow felt personally attacked bcos a high schooler misunderstand 'his' sexuality

The constellations are the best lol
Prisoner of the golden headband is shockingly supportive lol

"Your resolve... after the first time how could you lose it like that?"
LMAOOO I read the novel a little ahead, but this scene is so much better when you can see just how shocked and done Dokja is,,
Sidenote: Guess this is where the real shipping begins

I feel like its good time to re-read the novel but instill find
the battle between korean cons boring lmao, maybe bc im not familiar with them, might be better with pictures

@meyounmycat just skip that to the part where they fight for the absolute throne, Imo the only purpose for that part is to introduce "Stage Transformation" which will be relevant from the mid novel

I mean he knows for a fact that there were people who read part of the novel, now if they survived was a different thing.

THE CONSTELLATIONS THINK THEY'RE GAY AND THEY SHIP IT OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS MANHWA SO MUCH HAHAHHAA

Hehe. Sadly
its not a yaoi, so don't get your hopes up. But they definitely tease it.
totally forgot that happened keke. We all love misunderstandings

@EnaLikesThis
to bad if it was, it wouldn't be as popular as now, 50% are males and other 50% female, not accurate for now
also keep that to yourself XD

I remember the people in webnovel going all crazy with Lee Jihye's words lmao the shipping really started here, they're one of my comfort ships, Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk :'D

Users who are viewing this thread