Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 6 - Starting the Paid Service (5)

Dex-chan lover
So he just basically caused one of the characters that his cheat access to story provided. Wouldn't that swing a lot of his perks off? Besides, he saved up another grasshopper just for this survival... which means he planned to "save" the granny's life (which died because of no life taken) from the first place.

on other news, I'm very satisfied that that character died. Thankyou

Fed-Kun's army
Did they cut out that kid's begging ? That was the best part...

Edit: They didn't, nice.

he'll get updated versions of the story every so often. Which is nice until he realises he doesn't know when they get outdated

Aaah- this is Kim Dokja alright. 😅

Namwoon will die, but eh- he's happier that way, I guess

Fed-Kun's army
So, i guess he just let her die, even tho she was a nice girl, who gives a fuck about giving her a grasshopper too right? ... xD
Probably will be fine in the next chapter, but still... meh...

Gross squishing all that in your hand.

I guess that's one way to get rid of an annoyance.

So he knew there weren't enough grasshoppers for everyone, but that there were hundreds upon hundreds of grasshopper eggs. Despite this he chose to let them fight over the grasshoppers while he used the eggs on himself. Hmm.

Dex-chan lover
nigga could have tossed an egg or two to everyone in the train the hell lol

Whoah, so he's drastically changed the storyline already then if psycho dude's dead..... What about all that BS he spouted about not saving the old lady because it would change the timeline? (I mean, he saved her anyway so..)

Colour me brutal, but I'm glad he didn't save the girl. It's a dog eat dog world and she would've just been a burden in the long run.

Fed-Kun's army
He aborted those poor grasshopper eggs and got a ton of cash. No wonder PP has so much money.

Users who are viewing this thread