Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 7 - Protagonist (1)

The protagonist seems like a real asshole. He rather sacrifice all lives there including the HR girl to kill the white haired man. I mean, how many people were there ? 20 at most? He could have given each one of those eggs and he still had a ton to power up himself and stop the psycho.

Oh well,I was hoping this wasn’t going to be another “solo lvl” story. Sadly it’s worse.

Dropped.

@LuciellaV first off you are fvking stupid. You are the type that's not gonna survive in an apocalypse. Why would you save the people that you're not even sure if they'd be an ally or enemy? They even tried to attack him when they learned that he has the insects.

Second, how would you distribute tiny eggs inside the belly of the insects? The eggs are fragile. There's a time limit. Use your brain for once instead of whining.

Also, it's better to get whatever you can to power yourself up coz it's obvious that there will be more situations like this where you need to survive. The only reliable ally here is yourself. So again why would he try to save people that can possibly backstab him at some point? It's survival not charity work.

If these people can't survive at the first scenario, how would they think of surviving the next scenarios to come? So they're gonna wait again until MC or someone saves them again?

@Chocoffee First off, I'm not attacking you personally to go like that at me.
Second, the only reason the MC is not dead, is the unfair power of "knowing the future by having read the novel". So he behaves like an asshole, because he can.
Third, if you haven't noticed, the only reason human kind has been able to survive is because our numbers and how each individual brings something to the equation. Doesn't matter if MC knows how things work if the idiot can't find a source if food and water (he will be done in days) and let's say one of the killed people was an expert hunter or gardener, well now he is F. You would say, its a city food is there. Sure, dude, canned food lasts at most 3 years, then what?
Fourth, MC lacks leadership skills, in a scenario of end of the world and having that sort of power, you try to make the most of it by leading people onto it. What? you think this asshat is a one man army? Besides, the monsters there clearly want to divide, have you ever been a tactician? I guess not. Divide and conquer.

Anyway, have a nice mental breakdown kid.

@LuciellaV lol said the someone who sound like a spoiled brat having tantrums "he got this that's why he can do that it's unfair!". You also said it yourself, survival comes from people giving something to the equation. The novel already said that there are only two people powerful enough to be a teammate in that crowd. So he only take advantage of that and tried to get one, while the other is dangerous so he planned to make him fail. The others inside that train are just useless. In short everyone inside that train are just gonna be leeches who "don't give anything in the equation".

Not all people who survive in the apocalypse are leaders and you don't have to be one to be a better person. Also, you just ignored that he got some companions here and he's not alone.

Again, this is not charity work. This is survival. Why would he save people who are going to be leeches and drag him down? Your words "people who give something to the equation". He already know who those people are. Again, use your brain for once.

Dex-chan lover
At least he acknowledges that what he's doing is kinda ethically wrong, and that is enough for me.

Our MC isn't perfect. His decisions are hate-inducing. His personality is making me want to hate him. And despite knowing the reasons, I still can't agree with his choice of action. He's a hypocrite and an asshole. And he knew it and even acknowledge it himself...

In other words, I like him. I like his character.

[confused.jpeg]

Users who are viewing this thread