Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 8 - Protagonist (2)

I honestly thought he would've chose the secretive plotter since a lot of protagonist go for the shot in the dark instead on the safe ones but immortal monkey with stick works too

Dex-chan lover
Why is the "protagonist" so creepy/ominous, you would've thought it would be safe to assume they're good and yet he we are...

Btw I'm not complaining, just noting my thoughts, the story within the story must've been pretty dark

Dokja’s so pretty *-*

Your life and death companion is making his almost appearance, Dokja, bear with him for a bit ok. I’m so fucking ready for the tears, yet again

Wow that coworker is really annoying ಠ_ಠ
Aside from that, I can't wait to see what the story's protagonist looks like!! And it's so weird that he doesn't know the identity of the secretive plotter even though he's read the entire story... I thought he would.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, the Secret Plotter sounds intriguing...
On the other hand, Wukong is immortal times five.

Wouldn't blame MC for picking the monkey.

Omgomgomg YjH will make an appearance in the next chapter yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Also the reason why kdj didn’t choose secretive plotter is because
he doesn’t exist in the novel that he reads

Is the main protagonist is an anti-hero? Means that he survived in original plot by killing everyone? 😶

This is actually getting pretty hyped, I want to hope that this is lived up to the Solo Leveling caliber

Aggregator gang
@Aslinn
It's not that big of a spoiler since it will be revealed in a few chapters at most.

The Novel Protagonist (that I will call YJH because that's his name) is a Regressor (one of the three ways to survive a ruined world).
This means that when he dies, he returns to the start of the scenario, while keeping all the skills and skill levels he had.
This, with the addition of the fact that he is as talented as a protagonist should be, means that YJH is OP, and will only become even more OP.

The novel consider that YJH's first life is the 0th round.
KDJ is currently at the start of Three Ways, which is the 3rd round (yes, the novel doens't start during the 0th or first round, but during the third)
So YJH has already died and regressed three times.
Because of that, he is a tiny bit incredibly mentally unstable and prone to violence.

Dex-chan lover
@Aslinn
This is half true, he is a anti-hero but he didn't survived in the original plot.
He's special power is turn back in time at the start of the story when he died.
The original novel start at he's third life.
When I am in the novel, in the original story he loop more than 41 times. You can imagine what trauma personality he can have.
That what our MC are afraid, but he forgot that he have just loop twice for now so he overeact a litle
or not 😜

Aggregator gang
Although its not a spoiler, there's one thing im always curious about...why are most of the powerful constellation came from earth? Or exist in the myths of earthling? We saw how the dokabi mocks the human races for living far too peacefully without paying the price in the first chapter, thus "the free service of planetary system 8612 has been terminated". Which implies that earth is just one of the many worlds out there.

Uriel = Christian Religion
Black dragon = japanese people chunibuo cliche
Monkey king =Chinese Myth
And other major powerhouse like :
Poseidon ruler of the sea
Underworld ruler Hades
Surya = Ancient Indian literature
Heck even the 72 demonking from the Lesser Key of Solomon exist here

So to summarize:
1. Abyssal Black Flame Dragon = OP early on. Drives you to insanity and murder later.
2. Demon-like Judge of Fire = A literal angel. Powerful but restrictive.
3. Secretive Plotter = (o_o) .........???
4. Prisoner of the Golden Headband = The Monkey King. Very powerful.

Can't wait to see Yu Jung-Hyeok!
Also constellation intro! ✨✨
Thanks for translating!

Aggregator gang
By the way, here's a big spoiler.

The Secretive Plotter is ■■■■■■■■

[The Spoiler has been hidden due to lack of Probabilty]

Users who are viewing this thread