Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 8 - Protagonist (2)

does the Secretive Plotter matter later on or just to make more choices available to him?

Fed-Kun's army
@Mintlin I thought the same. Actually the moment I saw the different names I thought that he will choose the secretive plotter thinking something like "The name is very simple but actually I know that he is the strongest since read the novel" or something. Which didn't happen. But we don't know for sure if he choose the monkey. He could have changed his mind. And the thing that fly said that someone choose something interesting that didn't seemed like a good choice to him. So yeah we can't be sure what he choose yet.

Warning!!!! spoilers!!!! (Little spoiler)

Dokja want to not choose any of constelations. (Sorry for my bad ENGRISH XD)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I like Reaper Scans more, they stay with the novel names translation so it's not confusing

Fudge me, I'm fangirling over boots. BOOTS! 😂
seriously though, when will Yoo Joonghyuk appear at this rate? 2 or 3 more chapters?

ASDFGH- KIM DOKJA! WHY I DISS THE SECRETIVE PLOTTER YOU- //SHAKES HIM// Gosh, I almost forgot this moment 😂

@Gianoria pfft nice. I see what you did there

And @bakauguu
he does come into play later in the middle-ish part of the novel but before that he just stays and watches Dokja’s journey with the other three constellations

please novel reader don't be a jerk and spoil those who just read this in the manga, it's maybe trivial fact for you but it's become fun killer whoever read the spoiler by accident

I thought it was going to appear on this chapter, I guess the next one,,

SECRETIVE PLOTTER!

THAT CONSTELLATION
IS THE 1863RD REGRESSION TURN
PROTAGONIST OF THE ORIGINAL WAYS OF SURVIVAL

Not much of a spoiler if you haven't read the novel yet

I bet that secretive plotter is the best.
Oh wow Monkey boi is here (I hate him both in Dota2 and Lol)

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing he chose Sun Wukong first, but will either choose Secretive Plotter as well or switch over to him.

Group Leader
I think we have established that you've read the novel and is its sole reader(so far). Is there really a need to reiterate that every time the MC monologues? Lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
He didn't choose a sponsor because it will attract many constellations. He won't have one for the majority of the manga, depending if it covers the entire novel or not

bruh shttin on secretive plotter. 🤣
abyssal flame dragonny sounds so chuuni. truly perfect for chuunis.

Users who are viewing this thread