Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

This is gay manhwa? The art look sO Gey. I'm going to read this but help me detect it please, gay or not?

@itsnottme @YEEeeet02 thank guys, i'll read it now.

Btw, cause the art from the covers, its look so gey. This art style only come from Yaoi or Shoujo manga, from my experience 😁

no i never check any fanart, its from the official cover, v4.

edit: here it is the gay vibe vol4 cover
hLL9VEp.png

Dex-chan lover
Fu*k. Always happens when I get into a webcomic, I get caught up and pissed that I don't have more to read.

Korea is really stepping their game up in a lot of ways.

Yooo tell me if I should read this... plz don’t be biased and plz give me the pros and cons. Thank you!

@Kelpy_G556 it's worth reading this one, it's a top tier novel & assuming that you can only expect it to work well in this adaption. Kudos.
Pros: as a third party you'll be able to grasp huge stories at ease.
Cons: if you not good with your history, you'll need to brush up as it focuses on payaprus, Vedas, Nord mythology, etc

Group Leader
wow this got a manhwa
it's been so long
i want to see the ending of ORV in the manhwa version

GREATEST WEBNOVEL EVER ISTG, I've finished reading the webnovel and *hands down* it was so emotional. Tbh, I'm kinda bummed out due to the *** sorry, don't wanna spoil. But, over all the story was so fascinating and I'm wishing that there would be a some kind of season 2 for the webnovel or just some special chapters BECAUSE ITS SO GOOD OML.

@verebrand
GLAD YOU ENJOYEEEDDD wie the ending was insane right?
Many people have mixed feelings towards it, but I loved it. I mean it's obvious Kim Dokja's back. I personally liked how it ended~
I recommend reading Trash of The Count's Family if you want to read more slow-burn novels like 전독시 (ORV)!

@CongNong @necromach
Did they switch and wear the other’s coat? From what I see, Yoo Junghyuk wears Kim Dokja’s white coat and Kim Dokja wears Yoo Junghyuk’s black coat. And this is shown in the cover 🤭
No wonder fujoshis’ going wild with this pairing 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread