Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

imagine calling someone mad just because of profile pic. ROFL. Well cant wait to new chapter today . 😋

@keijhi
Wait omg really? Where did you hear that omg. Omg can you tell me where? I've been a huge fan of this novel my fangirling heart is-

@APYF
On Twitter, apparently it’s getting hundreds of episodes, I’ll message you a link to the article if you like

Dang, I saw that this was picked up by Webtoon but it was so interesting I had to read ahead and found it on Mangadex.

@APYF Here's the link, though it's a raw, it's still confirm. https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/020/0003314035?fbclid=IwAR1jMBqV5bvR1dd1KqXyVti4VW8ghBh4sR64XNiihtydAJ8uNEO4_vgiC5o

@keijhi I don't know man I starting to have doubts :( just look what happened to the other adaptations and wait is this an anime version or a real life version?

Group Leader
this is liek my second favorite manhwa. solo leveling is a bit better maybe ?

although with more chapters it could become better than solo leveling

The best korean novel I've read and also the best manhwa I've read till now. I'd prefer this over Solo Leveling and Gamer lmao. Unlike solo leveling that was only good with action scenes and didn't have a cool plot, this manhwa got a pretty cool plot. I can guarantee everything after the chungmuro arc is gonna be good.

Aggregator gang
damn i was reading this on webtoon and to read chapters after 15 you have to pay so mangadex was the superior alternative yet again

@GraniteNinja It's okay to read it here, but please support it in Webtoon as well ;-;
Reading it there, and just simply liking the chapters can officially support the authors and artists officially :>

Users who are viewing this thread