Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

@egkaf22 you're just objectively wrong on every single level with your opinion of this masterpiece but ok whatever hun its your loss

Guys !!! Support the Manhwa on the Orignal Webtoon Eng website. It's free. It's recently started but supporting helps a lot.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/omniscient-reader/list?title_no=2154

Just a reminder to also support this in its official site or app called LINE Webtoon. The name there is "Omniscient Reader" and it updates every Wednesday. That's all thank youu

I just want to point out that lady's kid
passed the first scenario by killing someone apparently.

I just read a few comments saying the MC seems bland and the story is uninteresting. I respect your opinion, but it wouldn't hurt giving this series a chance since we're only 24 chapters in. There's so much room for character development and plot exposition as the story goes on. As a novel reader, I can guarantee that almost all of the supporting characters contribute greatly to the story, and the main characters are so well-rounded and complex. Plus, the plot is unpredictable and leaves a strong impression. So yeah, I'm a hardcore fan of the novel, so I hope you would give this manhwa a chance. so this is how KDJ felt when endorsing Ways of Survival to other people

Sorry for the long comment. Go on and have a nice day.

Double-page supporter
@sleepyfish I'm reading at lightnovelworld because I like the interface but it's also in wuxiaworld and some other sites if you look for it

the little notifications about the constellations makes the story so much funnier/more interesting

People who dropped this are clearly new to slow-burn. Majority of y'all are aware by the fact that the novel has more than 500 chapters (551 to be exact). Obviously, because of the number of chapters, there WILL be character development. Just come back if there are more than 50 or 80 chapters. That's when you decide whether you'll drop this or not. It's not like Solo Leveling where everything is already established in the beginning (Ex: How the dungeons and hunters are already considered normal). Y'all have to learn how to appreciate slow-burn ;-;

Dex-chan lover
The manhwa is a solid 8.79 so far, it's a better experience than most of the world disaster trope from the Koreans, MC isn't just some edgy guy but right now he is still a bit bland, so I'm going to trust @APYF word that he will step out of that zone. The story right now can't be judged too much since it's still very very early in the storyline from @APYF word, although it's better than solo leveling from what I can see, but that's not a very high bar to begin with. Also, before I forgot the art is decent in Korean tier list and that's what I have the problem with the art is super fucking generic, almost all of it can be found in other manhwa the interface, the monster, the character all of it, honestly it's probably my only problem with every modern manhwa that's in action category right now so just forget it.

this story really shows the importance of world building before character development ... if you're just looking for quick hack and slash action it is not a place for you. but if you're into the angsty nature of slow burn well then hello.
this is the main reason why i love orv so much, honestly maybe even more than solo levelling because everything is so well planned out and there's a sense of growth physically mentally and morally. also the biggest reason why i sat down and read through the 500 odd chapters of the novel in one sitting... so good

@Hgupta7834. Duh whats wrong with that. Drop this if you wanted a M.C with stupid cold blooded killer.

Well I think the mindset good stories always have a cold-blooded killer M.C is starting from SL.

The fact that Doka didn't kill anyone yet is an important part of this story in this first few arcs. So he won't really kill anyone. Well not yet.

I'll have to say some things about this as someone who finished the novel.

This adaption is doing a perfect job with everything.

There is a reason why Kim Dokja seems so emotionless and the fact that he is not moved by anything. You should dread the fact about what will happen when all his feelings come back.
He's not emotionless, out of everyone, he's the most developed in the entire novel..
There are around 14 main characters. All are fantastically written and you will love them all.
The plot is a bit slow and picks up pace when they get to theather arc. Which will be soon. There is equal division between female and male characters including
transgender
character. Women are not pathetic or whiny and they don't depend on men. They fight for themselves and for others. Men are not idiots, they are also dedicated, and there are a lot of age diversity in main cast. Also there are constellations which become even more active in the story.

There is no romantic relationship between main characters, although there is one straight couple (side characters), and there is the fact that the main trio are basically soulmates. Without each other, they wouldn't live nor exist. Kim Dokja, Yoo Joonghyuk and the best woman of all
Han Sooyoung
literally are the light of each others lives. And she appears a bit later, and I can't wait to see her design!

there will be plenty of plot twists, a lot of shocking revelations and fantastic finale. There are no plot holes, and everything is a perfect cycle.

Remember, the novel has 551 chapters. The novel gets much more interesting around 50. You are almost there, so don't give up on this masterpiece.

P.s. Jung Heewon can step on me. Anytime. She's literally
the most overpowered person ever

@infinirha Dude the fact that
Han Sooyoung
might appear in a year or two really makes me sad ;-; but I'm willing to wait!

Im gonna be clear , This adaption has a slow start but i assume its for the better.I can see this being an amazing manhwa.Also the People who cannot handle the world building and character development can go read solo levelling.Its a whole package with a bonus of not going for world building.Its already established and its all action and dope moments.But here is the thing , Along the way the character becomes this bland super op, protagonist.Which makes the series for me personally not that enjoyable.In a nutshell , i think people are hyping the solo levelling too much.Its a great manwha but ,it has its downsides aswell

Hell yeah I would too @APYF besides this manhwa exist to fill up the void in our hearts "again" after we read the end of the novel I can't imagine the emptiness to our light novel readers felt when they finish the novel "before the manhwa exist" such sadness😢

Users who are viewing this thread