Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

@YEEeeet02 sometimes I wish I could forget about ORV so that I could read it again and be surprised once more. It's been months after finishing the novel and I am STILL not over it like, it's really great when you discover something you really like. So I hope we get more loyal readers as this manhwa continues to have more chapters in the future.

"who would eagerly start reading a novel with over 3000 chapters" uh yah who would do something like that "Chapter 4468: You Have Finally Come" sweats

Pun

I got to chapter 39 in the WN and it's super repetitive. I'm not sure if it's worth reading any more. The WN has over 500 chapters and I don't think I can bear seeing the same shit over and over

What site should I read the webnovel on? The site i was using before got shut down. *edit* nvm found webnovel.com

It's okay fam @Pun that means it not for you try other manhwa's\manga's instead come back if you like to burn time, if you like.

Fed-Kun's army
imagine if this manhwa was preparing us for some disaster thats going to happen when we're older and we are in the position of Dokja

Again, reminding y'all this is slow-burn. Same goes for the novel. So if you're not used to slow-burn, read three chapters per day only (the novel) so that it won't feel repetitive (I personally binged it lmao but how you read it is up to you). If you read it in webnovel, interact with other readers through commenting or liking comments lmao, some comments are really creative so you might have fun along the way. As for the manhwa, it's up to y'all if you want to wait every week or wait till it has 50+ chapters. Happy reading fufufu~

Group Leader
Spoilers (to Chapter 36):
MC goes to the next train station with friends and finds an asshole landlord that can control who stays on his property with the power of creating Portal turrets from the ground.

The next scenario starts which is staying alive from a horde of rats, and the properties of the asshole landlord are basically safe zones.

MC and friends survive with plot armor.

He then Mind Control's the asshole landlord using some Log Horizon Rundelhouse Code bullshit.

Aggregator gang
just finished reading the novel

my eyes are sweating a lot

and I'll now see the manhwa adaptation ;)

edit: damn I need to pour out some more words, otherwise I won't calm down

first things first I kinda of binged it... emphasis on the kinda: in one sit I read up to the 50's, then to the 70's... then I, you know, read it to the 150's (yes, I spent the entire day reading). That's more or less how entrancing it is and holy shit, I recommend it to anyone willing to sit and make out the difference between all the Lee's (or Yi's)

@JustNatsuki Oh wow you are actually make it more worse . You are The type of people which get mad because something their don't like get popular. lol and thank you for reporting my comment. Child.

Pun

Just an update regarding the WN. It gets a bit boring around chapter 35~ but it gets really good afterwards, I recommend persevering through the boring parts because the story is really good.

(Thank you to @APYF and @YEEeeet02)

@Pun wie glad you're enjoying! I wanna quote that chapter 170 to 188 might be the end of the manhwa's first season. So you can take a break there and wait till the manhwa catches up or you can keep reading.

Group Leader
@YEEeeet02 Yeah, someone is lol 😂

@Pun does it really? It’s kinda just normal novel stuff. Wasn’t that boring for me, I blasted through those chaps pretty easily 😕

Pun

@JustNatsuki It might be because some parts of it just really didn't hit home for me. I enjoyed certain parts way more than others.

Users who are viewing this thread