Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

@Henlohenlo I read your note and appreciate the struggle. I'm enjoying your uploads at least as much and often more than some of the others. So thanks and keep it up, my dood!

@henlohenlo thanks for what you're doing feel free to ask if you have any scanlation related question for uploading and stuff any of us are more experienced as scanlators ;)

Group Leader
@henlohenlo , i really enjoy your versions of orv! they’re so neat and easy to understand. although this may be short and sweet, it’s because i have no other complaints since you’re already doing so well! good job and keep up the awesome work!

Eh, this isn't 'let's push bad quality because the other group is too slow to catch up', this is just 'let's all translate when it comes out and let the readers decide which they prefer'. Not sniping at all. No worries, mate.

I too am a reader and I appreciate all who have put effort into their works!

Honestly, I don't get why 'sniping' exists in the scanlation community. First off, it never existed in the beginning. Secondly, why does this not also apply in the anime and drama translation (subtitles) community? So what? In order to not be called a sniper, let's just call ourselves subbers of written works. No clash with scanlators anymore. Or let's be the first! Let's dub the manga and earn free money from YouTube ads.

But with that said, I actually also understand that it's disheartening to take an extra effort out of your personal schedule to do the same thing that someone else already finished. I for sure would lose my motivation to do so. But just let the people involved sort this out, don't add oil to the fire with all those hate comments. Stop fanning the flames. We only need to show our appreciation to those we wish to support with positive comments. How hard is that?

Dude I like what you're doing so please don't stop and keep it coming yeah. You're doing a great job with the scans

WTF with "snipping" and all that sh*t, the readers will read what they want..
And mostly ppl in the beginning do scanlations bcoz they love the stories and want to share it with others who in turn might also love the stories..
So cut the bullsh*t of "I'm being snipped", just do ur scanlations only if u want to..
The readers will mostly appreciate the things that all of u scanlators had done for us..
Know this "there's never a useless things in the world, if u do it with all ur passion" it's the truth..
So, kudos to all scanlators 😉

frikken awesome manga with really high quality translations. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Is Henlo tls123? lol
Joking aside, "sniping" is stupid. We're all pirating/doing something illegal. Fighting over something both groups stole via infringing copyright is stupid. Scanlators should post their versions as they like, and the non-sheep who aren't just satisfied with reading whoever posts first can decide which group they prefer more and stick with them.
That said: guys, make sure to scroll through the official webtoon version as well when you go poop :D support the original creators even if the webtoon TL is bad.

Group Leader
I don't know if this true. "Unfortunately, due to illegal translation, the original author of the series was planning to drop the series" Because the author has already serialized English translation.

@nastypros
the f**k, this series already become one of the most popular series in korean naver, even also already have an insane amount of follower in english webtoon. Your comment doesnt make a sense if the author want to drop this series. Even Redice studio is also probably the most profitable korean manhwa studio right now. Dont tell me you get that info for useless korean twitter users.

Users who are viewing this thread