Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

@Golden_Breeze what's for sure though is that the official translation (LINE Webtoon) and the raws (NAVER Webtoon) update at the same day (every Wednesday for me). The scanslation group usually translates a day or two after the official and raws.

@henlohenlo
Thank you for your updates. Ignore all of the hate that you might see. People who get upset about ‘sniping’ are entitled because they think they can claim the series as theirs just because the were first. You can’t claim something you’re doing illegally in the first! Only the reader ends up suffering.

I love that your chapters are first, and are high quality, because ultimately that’s all I care about as a reader. I still will read the other group’s, just as I do the official release.

@Henlohenlo
Thank you for translating! You do well with your translations so keep up the good work! I shall support you uwu

Thanks you sooo much for your hard work !! Even if everybody thank you , you have to know that all of the reader really appreciate tour work 😭😭.
BTW don't mind my english, it's not my native language

@henlohenlo HenloHenlo my guy, you have my oath that I will always choose your version over the others (if im reading when its out)

even if you arent first ill come back to read your version. much respect my G

Users who are viewing this thread