Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Man
"KING OF A KINGLESS WORLD",
"DEMON KING SELECTION",
"WAR OF SAINTS & DEMONS",
"OUTER GOD",
There is a arc where our MC is world's Strongest "TRANGENCE"'s student(disciple) .
& Constellations "drakest night" & "spring of Underworld" that will became Kim Dokja's father & mother.

There is also her adopted daughter that he will save (she is 1000+ years old & 42th round of regressor that came in 3rd round as a disaster)

&& the sacrifice he made for his companions man oh man even yoo suhagn will almost die he will also travel to 1863th round of regressor (that is the last round of <Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World >)

When in full power where he uses his power as a Constellation (become one of course) the pure white energy whenever he goes is one of a MAIN POINT.

AND HOW HE BEAT THAT DAMM MC(of Novel) is just like wow~~

& all scenes where MC(of Novel) shows in fight of past & future regressors(round) like how he cut one GOD(yes a God) & after saveral round later beat a GOD to death_____after some more round later KILLS one _____and then 2 ___then 7

____i Really like all scenes my mind & heart was goes like blank for some time.

There is also a ARC where he meets his one only friend (hope she feels same for him) 50 years later & what he get is 50 years suffering I cried a lot thanks to that.

This in one & only (Novel) i ever read with so much emotions, anticipations.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ih

if someone used hand sanitizer at the kill 1 or more living things bit they would be rich

feels like flame scans translation has a lot more information than the other one..but the english is frankly really bad in some places lol.
Great job in the other translation was really smooth 😀

I've read 3-4 very similar stories to this one but I don't hate the lack of originality at all. Sucker for these kinds of manhwa

FREE Eng Official Translations are at chapter 22 and they'll catch up soon.

Support the author at the official webtoon website as well. Like the chapter so the author gets paid for their hard work.

Webtoon Link: https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/omniscient-reader/list?title_no=2154

I'm so thankful and grateful to Asura and Flame scans for their hard work. I found this wonderful series here and I'm so glad we have official updates.
I'm always supporting your other projects as well and I'm very grateful for your hard work.💚💙☺🎉✨
Thank you

@STILL_here
Lmao are you okay? Because I for sure wasn't pfft-
It's been 6 to 7 months ever since I finished the novel and oh my gosh I am STILL not over it ;-;

Henlo > FLAME tbh. Despite the black boxes being not fully black.
SFX's are translated, and not redrawn (which most ppl prefer). Gilyoung and YJH's convo.

I haven't started reading this yet. Can someone give me a review, WITHOUT SPOILERS, of the series? Is it worth the read?

What are the good points and what are the bad?

I have little free time and a huge to-read list, so I want to know if this story is worth being read as a priority.

@Seshat Is it worth the read? "Yes dear reader" short summary the story starts on our Mc name kim dokja the only reader in the novel name "way of survival" that he read (you could say he's an LN reader in a garbage novel with so little people until he's the only one left so he stayed until the end of the novel) "that novel" is he's everything well you would probably know that there's always a backstory for every mc but its has a twist anyway I won't spoil you to much so....

(good points maybe) the mc is lovable, relatable ,realistic, acts like a human being would, so different from other mcs the "side characters" no i wouldn't say that to them, every person on the novel in ORV are "chef kiss" Noice, you just can't help but love them [some for now] :3 the story is amazing the plot is mind-blowing has a a lot of meta stuff that's all I can say

bad points ahh hmm let's see in my opinion or other's opinions probably about the translations (probably, but only in the novel nothing's wrong to the manhwa) I will let the others explains their opinion on bad points :\ there's not much i could say hmm oh in your "first run" you probably will immediately hate some characters so brace for that especially for new readers
after countless reread in the novel I can finally understand everything

if you desire to read the LN just search its name on google and you can choose different websites that is comfortable for you.

Wieee today the webtoon shall update and i shall wait for the scanslation team to translate lmao

sry to say this, but...He isn't "Cool", he might be smart though....After all, he is a reader like us......

Eyy I just noticed every chapter of the manhwa is at most equivalent to 1 chapter of the novel so far. Soo, we might have 551 manhwa chapters and approx 10 - 12 yrs for this to be completed? We'd be too old by then :O

Users who are viewing this thread