Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Idk why but i still prefer The Novel's Extra turned into manhwa than this one .. kek

still thanks for picking this up from the novel.

@BallsHoles I do. Many people do. People can't get away with doing wrong just because they're on the internet, brude.
@avyfa He seems to be talking about the novels. Both novels are finished afair.

@YEEeeet02 now that you've mentioned it, I read the comments in Webtoon on ORV and indeed there is a lot of shipping and simping there XD can't blame them tho. although reading comments here is better and there are more of us here who have read the novel so discussions are much more interesting.

i really really really like gilyoung please don't let anything happen to him T___T

I guess it's safe to assume that every group is going to end up dropping this series at some point or the other

‼️ YO EMERGENCY FOLKS, PLEASE DONT FORGET TO DROP A LIKE ON EVERY FCKN CHAPTERS ON WEBTOON TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT TO THE AUTHOR AND ARTIST. THE LIKES AROUND CH 6 ABOVE DOESNT HIT 99,999+ ANYMORE. ORV DESERVES THAT 99,999+ ‼️

When i read here i also read in webtoon to show my support to the author i hope you will do the same!

Since asura scans has decided to dropped this series. We'll just gonna wait for the official webtoon to catch up until ch32 (which is on February 03, 2021). Unless someone's else group other than asura scans decided to pick up this series again

I thought that FLAME-SCANS had said that they would pick it up and continue it, the bastards, the monsters, I trusted them!

Users who are viewing this thread