Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Flame scans haven't dropped this series yet so there's still a chance we're getting a new translated chapter. We'll just have to patiently wait for it

Fed-Kun's army
Hoping FLAME-SCANS will continue this series. Anna Croft is supposed to show up at chapter 32, I want to see her :(
And I'm curious to see her demon eye :(

If flame scans DID drop this, we gotta wait months before the official translation catches up lmao
How about y'all read the novel hEHe-
Totally not making y'all read the novel because I totally have not been waiting for this series to get more exposure-

But I think they'll just release it after a day or two. I hope. Since some scanslation groups do that but ye let's not lose hope y'all~

@Linnette
Omg I found a fellow LN reader~ And yes, Anna Croft is supposed to appear in the next chapter. I gotta see le characters interact lmao

Group Leader
@APYF We not, got some problem when ripping raws
now the latest chaps in progress, wait for it guys

it's not dropped apparently, there were just some issues with the raws or something :D

Does anyone remember another survival game manhwa similar to this one, I'm trying so hard to find it and figured y'all might know, lol. The MC has dark red hair and had already been through the survival game once and might have had like a journal/memories or something from his past self, not sure. He's a scummy guy before the game. In an early scenario, they're in like a school building or something and there are zombies. Sorry to fill this comments section but I'm desperate xD lmk! In his group there are a brother and his sister who died and came back.

Fed-Kun's army
TAKE THE CHILD
GIVE THE CHILD

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread