Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

@necromach yes and especially the things that already have an official English version and I do not express myself about the bullshit that I read in these chapters

Came to see if anyone said anything about the flame scan thing but saw some funniness in the chat instead, bro who reports comments nowadays.

😢😢Why on cliff hanger🙃 thank you tho for the chapter. please update as soon as you can but if you can't that's fine but appreciate your work.

Since this has an official English translation on webtoon, I highly recommend you all go there and like all the chapters in support so that the series can keep going! According to Asura, the English version is close to getting caught up with the original!

Remember to please heart all the chapters on webtoon!

@kuroku2 not that closed. The open chapter still at the Warden of the dark chp. While closed one, the beginning of Chungmuro arc.

@akubloody Well like I said, it's close to getting caught up with the original raws on Naver, not that it's all the way there.

Even if it's not all the way caught up, there's still no reason not to go to the English Webtoon website and like the chapters, because if those chapters don't get popular, the series has a chance of getting discarded. (so no more official release.)

It happens for many other series that haven't had as much likes as the company would want, from what I understand. So please like the official release on Webtoon when possible, thank you!

Y'all don't forget to like the chapters in LINE Webtoon! We gotta show le authors and artists that we love their work~

Y'all I have a question. Have you guys seen this special art by the artist of ORV? I feel like not many of you saw it, but it was released during this holiday in Korea. Now I can't find it in the chapters and I'm very sure I saw it because my profile pic is the freaking chibi YJH in that art T^T. Please tell me am not tripping huhu

Users who are viewing this thread