Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Dex-chan lover
@Prophetboi Pls don't talk about Solo Leveling here that shit is only popular because it got lucky, it was only popular because 1.It's art is really good 2.Manhwa was starting to get more popular/Mainstream 3.The Korean was starting to take over the world, It got lucky that it's the one that got pick to be the star.

@AnimefangirlX If you haven't read then it's really great story. One of the ones I love the most. And if you still want to read after catching up then I recommend giving novel a try. It's worth it.

@AnimefangirlX read from webtoon then comeback here. Dont forget to heart every chapter you liked.

I don’t rlly mind which translator bc they’re both good and understandable. i just read whoever released faster. Flamescans use cool fonts and its pretty entertaining, while weathervane’s usually v clean and sophisticated and he put cute end notes.

@MRain You may be tight about that but sometimes people like Mid - ass stories like SL or Demon Slayer because It's easy to understand and recommend that's why Demon slayer is so Popular .

Donchu look, iz spoiler
AHHH Theatre Dungeon scene here we go, lmao can't wait for Jihye to misunderstand what Dokja shouts to Jonghyuk. Or maybe they won't add that- NO HUHU hope they still keep that scene ;-;

@PickleOnionKnight
Honestly think it should end at the Demon King of Salvation. Around chapter 180-ish. It's a good stopping point and will make manhwa-only readers want to read the novel because
they would have thought that Kim Dokja really died lmao
and would just die to know what happens next hehe :3
It would be very brutal if that were the stopping point of season one. And it honestly fits the theme of this series wieee

I'm gonna miss the KR sfx's + translation on side. ; _; ...and lack of watermarks.

Fed-Kun's army
The pace is too slow for it to be weakly, see ya next year... Actually its better to just read the novel since it's complete

@GoodGamerSu
because It's easy to understand..
Not sure what you mean by that. SLs story is all over the place (idk bout the manhwa) and I don‘t think understanding a story is enough of an incentive to read something. It just fulfilled all the criteria to satisfy it‘s readers in the right moment be it good or bad pr smth like that I‘m talking out of my ass dont mind me

uff the worst chapter so far the fight was wierd af and tze stuff that dude said was even worse
he is depressed with that kind of ability and even worse he doesnt think of them as living beings anymore even though he knows that it just rewinds time something is really wrong withthat dude

CTD

@xeno77 wtf u mean it aint weird or the worst chapt just because the author wants character developpement doesnt make it bad

Users who are viewing this thread