Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Yo should i read this? the synopsis was kinda vague, so whats it abt? dont spoil too much tho

if you’re interested, there’s an epub link in orv subreddit. It’ll redirect you to an orv disc server.

Dex-chan lover
The art is seriously amazing and the quality of the story is really high. I enjoyed all the arcs and the quality brought by flame scans has been amazing. I liked it so much I even started reading the web novel which I almost never do.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they do something about the final arc and the ending. The rest of the novel was so good and all of this was for a cringe outcome of a forced sad situation.
Current arc at the time of writing this comment is peace land arc. This is the last arc where RPG like leveling will be focused on. After that the story takes it's own pace and whole game like leveling is thrown out the window. Not a bad thing TBH, sort of like Solo Leveling after season 1.

Czy będą jeszcze wstawiane kolejne rozdziały po polsku?
Lubię tą mangę, ale również po części, że jest dobrze przetłumaczone i dobrze mi się czyta.

Fed-Kun's army
It been a month now why not update yet?

It has chapter 155 now (160 if use coin) Come onnnn~~ I dont want to read in the app I dont like the translation there

From story, art, characters, everything are perfectly made. This is the first time I have felt so connected to fictional characters. This manhwa has a special place in my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread