Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Group Leader
Those rules are very contradictory, doesn't that mean that if one group captures all the stations, no one will die?

While reading the novel might be tempting i'll just resist and be a manhwa-only....

Sigh, i still remember how i lost all my hype to Solo Leveling manhwa because i skimmed the novel and got very disappointed at the ending.

Satisfying ending or not, i'll try to push through this manhwa till the end now. Atleast, the weekly hype is still there.

HAPPY BELATED BDAY DOKJA AND IM SO HYPED FOR WHEN
HAN SOOYOUNG
MAKES AN APPEARANCE AAHHHHHH SHE A BAD BITCH

Love this. I should've waited a while longer before reading though, since the wait's gonna kill me.

@StoneHarth that’s not what I thought it was...I like schemers more than powerhouses anyways but the way he was talking made it sound like that protagonist would grow to a level where schemes wouldn’t be useful even if dokja tried to use them. Which made me think later on he’d just be like the weakest character whose wits are useless. I wouldn’t find it interesting if it wound up that way. I knew it wasn’t a power fantasy and never expected it to be one but I just don’t wanna read a manhwa where the MC is a sideline character. Cos it seems like him and the protagonist might end up being rivals but if he’s weak to the point where strats don’t help him I just wouldn’t find it interesting. He’d lose all the time or win through illogical means so the plot would end up becoming trash.

@KingDribs and then some people will criticize that the Mc kinda Op, repetitive and becomes the most cardboard copy of SL
Do you even knows he's intentions? or the grand goal of his motives?, he's nonpredictable and have multiple options no,
layers upon Deep layers of he's endless options of routes

@KingDribs as the story grows, the protagonist indeed would be very powerful in terms of strength and stats. As he will be a
transcendent
himself. But, stats is not the only power in this manhwa. They will introduce something called "story/fable" later in the novel. That thing will give the owner more "status" (will be explained later) so that they can get more "probability" (also explained later). Thus, the MC goal here is to build as many stories as possible. To sum up, while protagonist will have overwhelming strength, MC will have another power called the power of story.

Sorry for my bad English tho, not my first language

Double-page supporter
@rokazeki FYI, the novel for ORV actually has a pretty decent ending, and it stays good throughout the whole story. You don’t need to worry about being disappointed when reading the novel; it only gets more interesting, for the most part (though, you should watch out for when the TLs change at around the late 300s if you’re reading the novel. It was very jarring for me and a lot of other people because the new TL changed a lot of the pivotal terms and names that we had gotten used to)

Users who are viewing this thread