Omoi ga Omoi Omoi-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Face

@nfzeta it's been a couple months since we got this new wave of translations, people probably forgot the premise of the manga during that time.

If he doesnt get to do all the women in the family this aint worth it, no pussy is worth enough for this amount of crazy.
RUN MA BOI, RUN!

Dex-chan lover
The pace of this manga is INCREDIBLE. 0 to 100 then back to 30 in an instant, what a gem.

Dex-chan lover
at the rate this is going, Cant wait for the dad to show up next to try and seduce mc so MC and GF can break up LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty funny to see everyone in here freaking out about the FMC and her family when MC-kun has shown that he's capable of being just as heavy/off. Previous chapters have had him reciprocate more than willingly, and in this chapter he can tell the difference between FMC and her identical twin by their face.

Aggregator gang
@ZBubble Exactly. If anything the other two seem more reasonable than the FMC. At least they seem to know when to quit and it ends up feeling like they're somewhat playing around. The FMC feels like Koharu in that if the MC didn't cave to her she would start killing people.
Altogether though, obviously none of this is to be taken too seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Again, what the fuck happened to the other 10+ chapters that were here before?

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I know that this is a comedy manga but last two episodes made me really uncomfortable. FMC was crazy in a funny/obsessive way, but the mother trying to seduce her daughter's boyfriend? Also closed her in the closet with a literal ball gag? She also looks afraid and not ok in this situation and I think that was the point when it started being just creepy.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if they're identical twins and MC is just an idiot or if they're fraternal twins that are of the same sex and so they look similar...

Also, assuming the father is there, hopefully he'll sort out the crazy...But then again, there remains the possibility he is also like this. I found how insane they are funny, in a sick kinda way, but holy hell does this explain a lot about FMC. I'm worried MC is gonna get sexually assaulted by her family though. They seem to be on the hunt...

Fed-Kun's army
Are we all reading the same manga ? have you seen the FMC being borderline absolute crazy, I pretty sure from the last chapter it was inherited.

if you know actual twins you see their face is perfectly symetrical on one side, left or right. dude has good eyes if he can spot that.

Users who are viewing this thread