Omoi ga Omoi Omoi-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Face

Dex-chan lover
Ryou is a national treasure. He reminds me of Gon from hunterxhunter lmao.

Dex-chan lover
this dude its the natural enemy of this family, he has 0 chill, he doesnt like milfs, and he can clear that stupid ass game of ''identify the girl you love between all these hirls'' BS game from the quintuplets

Aggregator gang
@Hollow7F apparently if you spend enough time with a person no matter if they have an identical sibling then you will be able to tell them apart. Just basing from experience.

Dex-chan lover
@Skiepher yeah, twins have differences, im friends with a couple of twins girls in my college, and its easy to recognize which one im talking to, i just hate the identify game in the Quintuplets coz it kept being used to froce shit

Double-page supporter
@BanditHadron I can see and access all the chapters 1-12 just fine. Have you blocked the group that posted 1-9, "Heizz "?

Dex-chan lover
Well, that certainly took quite an unexpected turn. Sure, Miton has been shown to be be pretty cuckoo, but she was mostly just talking. Tying up your own daughter, shutting her up with a ball gag, and locking her in a closet is a whole new level of crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Run, boy, they all are having mental issues! Run when it's not to late

Contributor
@BanditHadron

Maybe because those chapters (14-26 now) are in Russian (Deniv Group), and your settings only show English releases.

chapters.jpg

D1.png

Contributor
@BanditHadron

I don't know what to tell you, since M-U doesn't show any indication that those chapters (14-26) were ever released in English as of 04/04/2020.

updates.png

Users who are viewing this thread