Omoi-san’s Overwhelming Obsession - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Going Round In Circles

Double-page supporter
Hunh, I was expecting her to be a rich ojou-san with a mansion. Or at least the daughter of a fairly wealthy business owner.

Dex-chan lover
The guy is also a bit ....

So you're not gonna smash her till after college? Cmon bro did your balls really drop?

Glad the author isnt forgetting to draw that necklace.

"The guy is also a bit ....

So you're not gonna smash her till after college? Cmon bro did your balls really drop?

Glad the author isnt forgetting to draw that necklace".

His concern is at least understandable tho. Doing the deed without thinking of responsibility (and without/with botched protection) is a recipe for disaster.
or at least disaster for the girl, as being a single mother without any partner is a disgrace (at least in most part of Asia). you'll have much harder chance restarting your life with additional mouth to feed.

"I'd like to have four but I can try hard if you want more!" LMAO that got me crying from laughter.

Well, he is screwed. Should have given up on HS and got a job before confessing. He has 2 more weeks at most before she devours him.

Omoi does something special to me. her simple sight arouses me, I don't know why and at this point I don't care

Fed-Kun's army
Well, if you insist i would like a whole baseball team also an enemy team, a couches, referees and then an audience also i forgot the vendors and the cheerleaders. pretty please uwu

Users who are viewing this thread