Omoi-san’s Overwhelming Obsession

Remember guys. Don't be there clingy one that makes her delete all contacts and only have it with you. You could go to jail. Only attempt if girl.

@Tulkas You're right. It's cute on paper, but it's absolutely mental irl. People who want it, have never experienced the reality of it. Still cute story. I'm gonna follow.

Yep, cute in manga, train wreck IRL. Sauce: me.

As long as it stays that way, I'm okay with it.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Cute but creepy...

I don't know. I'm getting Yandere vibes. Yandere scares me

Dex-chan lover
This girl... has disposable funds.. and probably henchmen.. You better be a cat, boy or you won't live long enough once she smells perfume off your clothes.

Contributor
I feel like the idea is there but the execution is lacklustre.

I'd probably like this better if it treated it's subject matter slightly more seriously and actually had them try to hash out their thoughts and feelings, rather than just doing essentially tsukommi/boke stuff. Alas, I'm barking up the wrong tree here.

Dex-chan lover
This boy needs to be more straight forward and read the guide to dealing with a yandere.

Double-page supporter
Somehow, this manga sits right in the uncanny valley between cutely possessive vs. comic yandere. So, PSA for the young people reading this:

If a person you fancy acts remotely like this girl here, Get. The. Fuck. Out. This person is abusive. This person will hurt you. This person isn't healthy. This person will fuck your life up.

irl this is a fucking nightmare of a person to have in your life. if they ever show up, bail. immediately

But in a comic like this, its a fun character type/dynamic to explore and to see how she's kinda weird but also kinda makes sense?
idk maybe thats just me P:

Users who are viewing this thread