Omoi-san’s Overwhelming Obsession

Evil manga making me want an overly attached girlfriend despite how scary they are, having a fun time with this work!

10/10
This is my relationship, except I am the girl instead of the MC, thankfully my own got just as attached as Omoi.
Holy fuck I want my kids.

Group Leader
@JBBJSBB I didn’t quit, I’m just on vacation rn without a pc so I can’t get new chapters out. I’ll be back in a week so the translations will continue then.

Group Leader
@snailja Thank god, You said you gonna try uploading 1 chapter a day and didn't upload for the last 21 days, so I thought you went down like others.

[Finishes reading chapter 1]

No, dude. RUN.

Two minutes into the relationship, she's talking about getting married and telling you to delete all of your contacts but her (and apparently she already knows your contact info, birthday, etc.)? The best outcome you can hope for is you becoming her slave, and there's at least a 75% chance she murders you and wears your skin as a jacket so you can become one with her.

Double-page supporter
are we going to see a relationship manga that don't go on and on for so long without anything happening thanks to the girl being forceful ?
seams good nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
Freindly P.S.A: There are no yandere's in this manga. Just people who really love and obsess over each other.

Users who are viewing this thread