Omoino-Kakera

Dex-chan lover
(9) It's a good mature read but
MC doesn't end up with anyone in the end. The writer does do a weird play with 'hinting' that she did in side chapters but it's not anyone we know/never shown the face. Also in that regard MC doesn't really get much to any love with relationship building. It's all side characters...
Other than those two points it's a good (Josei/Yuri) read.

Aggregator gang
For those who interest on the audio of this series.
https://a-koe.jp/Series/_72}
Apparently there's an audio for this series made by JP seiyuu..
Its more immersive I guess? anyway try check it out if you're interested in this series.

Dex-chan lover
@GruntZone360
Still though that was a shame.

It's to be expected as the MC barely has any developments for other characters.

This story somehow match author life... (The female bartender).

Not sure about Maki or the MC though.

Dex-chan lover
pretty great in the early and middle parts, when its focusing on Mika. more of a serious examination of being gay in a society than your average Yuri manga, and i liked that. the ending was pretty lukewarm though, and the time skip epilogue chapter was quite jarring. i think it would've been just better if the sister character and the childhood friend glasses girl started dating but, i sort of understood the authour's thematic implications of not having everything work out all nice and dandy

oh the other relationship with the two adult characters are fantastic though. sort of makes up for the underwhelming ending of the other half of the story

Dex-chan lover
OK I just finished re-reading everything since I forgot about it all and i gota say this is one of the WORST put together series I've EVER READ. IDK if its the unloaders fault or the author but holy shit was it a pain in the ass trying to figure out which char was who and when the story suddenly cuts to another couple in the middle of the first without a conclusion only for it to suddenly come back and finish the first arc drove me insane since I had to figure out and be like oh we are back on this couple again......

Its probably the unloaders fault I'd imagine since ch 16 and ch 15.1 is THE EXACT SAME FUCKING CH lmao

Parts of this are really really good! The dynamics between the older couple, what flashes of development the main high school trio get, but it just ends so lackluster. I think the problem is it doesn’t feel as focused as it could be. Love Takemiya Jin a lot tho

Dex-chan lover
It appears that the division into chapters in the synopsis does correspond to the numeration in the uploads, so that actually the entire series has been uploaded. It also appears that the mangaka needed at least a fourth volume to close this series, but did not get that fourth volume.

Dex-chan lover
Beginning was really good, volume 3 isn't that bad either, but vol 2 is just trainwreck that ruined few lead characters (and the whole manga as well, cause in such stories everything hinges on characters) for me, so I couldn't really enjoyed it afterwards.
Maya turned out to be hypocrite and jealousy bitch, but presented as positive character. Young Yui and Takako are both not quite right in the head and especially this "protective sex" episode by Takako, holy shit this was so forced, dumb and cringeworthy, I don't even have words to describe it.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this one. When
Mika rejected Mayu, I'm really glad the author didn't go with an ending where she just says I loved my best friend all along and ends up with her. I like how they all just stayed friends in the end. Not every manga needs to end in a relationship with the main characters.
Also Yui and Takako please for the love of god just
confess to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread