OMORI - Ch. 1 - Dear Little Brother...

Dex-chan lover
Aubrey is so cute and cool, but isn't it going too fast, it feels like they are try to skip too much of the story, seems like the author is trying to conclude everything within a single volume.

Aggregator gang
I finished the game two days ago and it absolutely DESTROYED me. And here I am. Waiting to get obliterated again.

Dex-chan lover
I finished the game two days ago and it absolutely DESTROYED me. And here I am. Waiting to get obliterated again.
maybe we'll get bonus content too, even tho we saw omori/sunny work out his issues in the (good) ending, i imagine after his 'confession' most ppl prolly wouldn't take it well

Supporter
I hope this is less twisted than Garden of Gehenna. Also based tomgirl with the camera.

im pretty surprised they showed us the irl stuff first THEN the dreamscape

also the part sunny attacks aubrey is pretty crazy too, didn't knew he went that hard when I played the game lol

Dex-chan lover
Daaaamn, the manga really shows how short Sunny is compared to Kel. (Page 23)

And holy shit, this is so good. Love the art style, especially for DW Basil. (Page 57)
mhE2sdB.png

Group Leader
I hope you complete a translation, because the translation of Kodensha is unfortunately bad and contains distortions from the original

Users who are viewing this thread