OMORI

I Love OMORI, but the First Chapter is kind of Rushed Don't You think? It needs/lacks Pacing but I understand if it's an Introduction to a series thing but if this continues on the next chapters IDK... (also the art style is GOOD it captures some of the horror element of the game) But STILL it's the first Chapter so my opinions to it may very well change...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
prolly needs a tragedy tag (well, i guess that'd be too spoilery but that tends to be a tag even in chapter one)

tho wonder if it'll show the aftermath/go past the original game

even after making amends/reconnecting with friends, it'd be hard to imagine Hero and Aubrey just 'accepting' how Basil and Omori/Sunny staging Mari's suicide. Wonder if we'll get to see more of Basil's past too, b/c even if things were 'good' at the beginning before the tragedy, normal 11? year olds wouldn't think 'hey let's make it look like she hanged herself' b/c i imagine if it had been discovered as usual it's not like they would've gone to juvie or so, or Sunny being sent off into some mental institution by himself lol[/SPOILER]

OMORI Türkçe Çeviri Ekibine hazırladıkları çeviri için teşekkür ediyorum. Çok güzel olmuş.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Imagine if we got a second manga but it covers the Hikikomori route instead. :kek:

Now if only Ib got an actual manga adaption. :meguuusad:

Hope we get to see what happens after the hospital flashcard 'I have to tell you something'

Users who are viewing this thread