Omukae Shibuya-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

What they kissed!!?? OMG I am really sorry for Kanda. He will be really heartbroken :((

Wow so much drama. As mentioned in the chapter before: the author should just fuck up everyone and pair the two celeb guys together and her with the ex together, because otherwise we have to endure so much drama and heartbreaks...

Noooo stop it!! Stop giving hope to kanda! It’s sad for him and I’m starting to get anxious for my otp TT I can’t even look at spoiler of it 😪

none of them are even really thinking about what happened is no one gonna address all the bombshells that happened in this chapter

@Lazytosleep exactlyy, i feel uneasy about him but i don't think ml will fall for him anyways. but i think the moments of taking advantage of him will increase which the mc will have to personally take care of.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really not feeling the main couple anymore, i feel like if she liked him she'd be more worried, he fell on his face in front of her and she didn't even move a muscle.

So far the author has set up the two celebrity boys as a good couple and the ex and fl as a good couple, which is just not what I signed up for. She really isn't into him at all and it's... Clearly something he can see too, which is pretty upsetting in a romance manga

I don't mind the guys ending up together because at least Kanda gives a fuck about Taikai

I'm shipping Kanda and Shibuya because that kiss was HAWTTTTTTT! 🤣 But we all know it won't end that way...

lol I forgot who the main couple was after that kiss.....maybe he should reconsider who he likes hehe

Dex-chan lover
the drama is falling apart, like wtf bro. but I'll be reading nonetheless lol
also, side note, what was that yaoi scene, unexpected as fuck dude, but I ate it up like a box of cheerios (hell yeah)

not a huge fan of this because the author is baiting us. setting us up for heartbreak with the BL

Users who are viewing this thread