On the 6th Playthrough of the Otome Game, the Auto-Mode Broke - Ch. 1 - Head to the Battlefield

Karens have invaded Japan I see... Nontheless I truly thank you for all your hard work!

yare yare... they rushed a literal chunk of the storyline's foundations 😶

Mangaka-san, your art is good, but the head-long rush summary to the main frame of the game isn't exactly doing your new/old readers a good service. It was understandable to rush the childhood arc, but, for goodness sake, the exposition for the academy intro was just... 🤨

Give thanks to the translators for your efforts.

Aggregator gang
Well I love her facial expressions and that school cafeteria menu is to die for .

On the other hand, I am getting a bad vibe from the setup. Keith seems to obvious as the ML. The MC's timidity looks like it's going to be an overdone and frustrating gag. I also get the feeling that plot armor is going to be at the "because the author says so and nothing needs to make sense" level

Dex-chan lover
Dude's name is Fanny idk why but that's the one thing that got me laughing lol

They ereased an entire volume in order to rush into the second. The childhood arc was adorable and laid a lot of groundwork for later.

Double-page supporter
Just once i would like one of these Villaness stories to not just force the otome love interests to interact with her. I would like to see the MC just live her life while not interacting with them and the experiences that brings instead of forcing some form of interaction between them just because its a trope.

I was just thinking about the novel an hour ago and then I logged in and saw that it now has a manga???

But they really zipped through her childhood. I actually liked that part...

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... are they skipped MC childhood story? I mean in novel there early chapters about MC childhood until she finally going to school. I very disappointed if this is the case.

Dex-chan lover
It would be bad writing, no terrible writing if she blushes or has her heart go "Thump Thump" to any of the people that killed her and she somehow ends up with anyone but the childhood friend.

Edit- Yet another girl not acting her age since dying a bunch of times resets her and is basically a Japanese Doormat wife.
Also no build up to any of these characters, what a rushed job.

They skipped like a third of the currently available chapters ^_^'' (The mangaka, not the scans team)

Dex-chan lover
Um, train your sword hand, try farming, and maybe make toy snakes?

Jokes aside, the story is quite interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Users who are viewing this thread